Conor is defending his belt against Khabib

I agree with @Codpiece

Conor said it would be after August but he was definitely aiming for this year... & low & behold here we are with exactly what he said. However in the meantime... like 6 months after his last fight the UFC decided that was too long to wait. The UFC knew they were holding up the division for the money May fight. They were fine with it until after they made their money... then all of a sudden Conor extending his timeline is a problem. I don't know what his reasoning was for the extended delay (that he mentioned at the star of the year,) because no details were given, but he is now doing exactly what he said.

meanwhile the UFC gives the title shot to whomever teh fook can show up & make weight... lol...

<FookIsThatGuy>

You may not like how it went down from Conor's end, but it certainly isn't cohesive how it went down from Khashook's end either.
So you must agree Conor could give too shits about Lobov, and his real reason for not defending that night, and going full loser that night, had nothing to do with Lobov? Was it part of the plan to get himself in trouble and delay this fight for this long? The only reason that really makes sense for his long layoff, is to practice his wrestling/grappling for Khabib.

So you must agree Conor could give too shits about Lobov,
Strange that nothing I said gave any indication of such a claim.

Was it part of the plan to get himself in trouble and delay this fight for this long?
He said way before that incident that he would fight in August at the very earliest, but could be later in the year. So that was all ready out there. No need to delay things with theatrics as you are indicating.

The only reason that really makes sense for his long layoff, is to practice his wrestling/grappling for Khabib.
Oh yeah? What if he waz hurt? Me & you would like for him to have just come out & told us so that everything could make sense to us. From his point of view though, maybe he didn't want people targeting the hurt area. I forget who it was recently that came back from an ACL injury & been out for a long time & their opponent targetted the fook out of that leg & won the fight.

...or maybe having unanswered questions gets everyone in a tizzy & talking about him. You here demanding that your pov is correct & me explaining to you why it isn't has us both talking about ya boy, yeah? Don't you see? You are speculating just as the rest of us & even though you are over-exaggerating your pov... doesn't make it any more valid than the rest of us who are speculating.

However, the fact is that he said very early on in this year that he wanted to wait until this time to book a fight... & fook me & the horse you rode in on if he ain't scheduled right exactly during the time frame he said he would.

Strange that nothing I said gave any indication of such a claim.

He said way before that incident that he would fight in August at the very earliest, but could be later in the year. So that was all ready out there. No need to delay things with theatrics as you are indicating.

Oh yeah? What if he waz hurt? Me & you would like for him to have just come out & told us so that everything could make sense to us. From his point of view though, maybe he didn't want people targeting the hurt area. I forget who it was recently that came back from an ACL injury & been out for a long time & their opponent targetted the fook out of that leg & won the fight.

...or maybe having unanswered questions gets everyone in a tizzy & talking about him. You here demanding that your pov is correct & me explaining to you why it isn't has us both talking about ya boy, yeah? Don't you see? You are speculating just as the rest of us & even though you are over-exaggerating your pov... doesn't make it any more valid than the rest of us who are speculating.

However, the fact is that he said very early on in this year that he wanted to wait until this time to book a fight... & fook me & the horse you rode in on if he ain't scheduled right exactly during the time frame he said he would.
ALL excuses, and assumptions.
He was healthy, and refused to defend.
He is the most inactive Champ in Combat Sports history.
He got stripped TWICE for his non actions.

ALL excuses, and assumptions.
He was healthy, and refused to defend.
He is the most inactive Champ in Combat Sports history.
Lol... have you seen Khabib's fight frequency?

Anywayz... you're only assuming he was healthy. he told us he couldn't fight until August at the earliest & you & your kind that want to see the world burn just automatically assume the worse. FFS he wasn't even 6 months off of his last fight when they booked a fight to give the belt to someone else. lol.... y'all gotta get real at some point about what's going on.

The UFC knew they were holding up the division when the made the May money fight. So how is if valid when they don't even give ya man 6 months to take a fight or we're giving your belt to someone else? lol... Come on man. I got some respect for you so quit trolling & at least give me a decent come back.

I don't know.. maybe you're too far gone. Your kind get into a frenzy to the point where you don't even realize how far removed from reality you've gotten. If you don't understand what I've said here, then there might not be any hope for you. :oops:

Lol... have you seen Khabib's fight frequency?

Anywayz... you're only assuming he was healthy. he told us he couldn't fight until August at the earliest & you & your kind that want to see the world burn just automatically assume the worse. FFS he wasn't even 6 months off of his last fight when they booked a fight to give the belt to someone else. lol.... y'all gotta get real at some point about what's going on.

The UFC knew they were holding up the division when the made the May money fight. So how is if valid when they don't even give ya man 6 months to take a fight or we're giving your belt to someone else? lol... Come on man. I got some respect for you so quit trolling & at least give me a decent come back.

I don't know.. maybe you're too far gone. Your kind get into a frenzy to the point where you don't even realize how far removed from reality you've gotten. If you don't understand what I've said here, then there might not be any hope for you. :oops:

All I hear is you gargling Mano.....

Conor is the most inactive Champion in all of Combat Sports history.

Edit: He should have and could have scrapped Khabib for the belt, instead of Al...But Noooo. Only because he does not put anything on the line...Ever.

All I hear is you gargling Mano.....

Conor is the most inactive Champion in all of Combat Sports history.

Edit: He should have and could have scrapped Khabib for the belt, instead of Al...But Noooo. Only because he does not put anything on the line...Ever.
You are forgetting that Conor put EVERYTHING ON THE LINE by taking the Mendez fight instead of doing like your hero Jones who had a whole numbered PPV cancelled cause he didn't want to take a last minute replacement. Or how about your new hero Brian Ortega who refuses to fight anyone unless it's for the real belt. Not even an interim belt was acceptable.

& then you have the audacity to try & tell me Conor never puts anything on the line. You aught to be ashamed of yourself & hand in your fan badge for such insubordination.

You are also ignoring the fact that the UFC (the same people who gave his title away) are the same people that signed on to have him fight Floyd. Then after ONLY 6 MONTHS they offer his title to someone else while you sit here talking shit about him being inactive.

fM9n1Gt.gif

Whatever though man. I really don't care if you get it or not. I've said what I have to say.

like your hero Jones
Where did you pull this from? Your ass? Where have I ever worshiped Jones?

your new hero Brian Ortega
Again, where have I said he is my Hero?
then you have the audacity to try & tell me Conor never puts anything on the line.
Conor never puts anything on the line.....That's why he has always refused too defend. He'll fight for the belt, but not to defend it. It's not that hard to understand is it?
the same people that signed on to have him fight Floyd
So fkn what...Why does that matter?

Then after ONLY 6 MONTHS they offer his title to someone else
Wrong...He never fought for two years. Refused to defend against Khabib, and got stripped for inactivity. Had the chance to defend, was healthy, still refused.

Conor is the most inactive Champion in Combat Sports history.

Where did you pull this from? Your ass? Where have I ever worshiped Jones?

Again, where have I said he is my Hero?

Conor never puts anything on the line.....That's why he has always refused too defend. He'll fight for the belt, but not to defend it. It's not that hard to understand is it?
So fkn what...Why does that matter?

Wrong...He never fought for two years. Refused to defend against Khabib, and got stripped for inactivity. Had the chance to defend, was healthy, still refused.

Conor is the most inactive Champion in Combat Sports history.
Yes, I did pull that bit out of thin air that Jones & Ortega were your hero... but I noticed you conveniently dodged the point of me bringing them up which is that Conor rocked up & put it on the line while those examples I gave did not. Rumble also did not on one fight because he wasn't willing to give up his title shot... & that PPV was left to become the lowest selling PPV in over a decade as a result.

Somehow you are incapable of recognizing that just the same as you are incapable of recognizing that Conor just fought last year. Try googling "McGregor vs. Mayweather" strange you missed it. It was a pretty big deal.

Can we please continue this convo without the need to write those big letters. I wasn't sure if you knew it or not, but I can do that too.

Conor rocked up & put it on the line
What exactly did Conor put on the line? Because it sure as fk wasn't his belt.
Conor just fought last year. Try googling "McGregor vs. Mayweather" strange you missed it. It was a pretty big deal.
I don't follow freakshow boxing matches. That fight should not have even been sanctioned in the first place. This is MMA, not boxing. This is an MMA website. Conor has not been in the cage for two years, strange you avoid that......

Can we please continue this convo without the need to write those big letters. I wasn't sure if you knew it or not, but I can do that too.
Those big letters were to help you see better.

CONOR MCGREGOR IS THE MOST INNACTIVE CHAMPION IN COMBAT SPORTS HISTORY.

Back