Conor is another victim of El Cucuy

As I said, I agree with you mate, but I reckon that’s the hold up for making the fight.

I don't know. He's had this back and forth with the UFC wanting more money that he feels he deserves.

I think he's right, though. He's bringing in the crowds and PPVs. Ortiz had the same issue and at the time released some estimate that the UFC paid the fighters 9% of the revenue from big events back in his day.

I like my Christmas bonus but I gotta still go to work for my regular salary in January....
If your bonus was $100 million would you let your boss tell you what to do? I'd do whatever I wanted if I made half as much money as that. Would only work when I wanted to. I thought that was the point in being financially independent.

Well if you knew my mom.... but that’s another story. Anyways having grown up a boxing fan who hates Floyd Mayweather I have watched every fight of his since the DeLahoya fan praying for him to lose (yes I am a well established hater). Anyone who knows boxing knows that the way he fought Conor is how you spar a rookie in the gym when you want to play with them. Smiling between rounds walking forward with 0 respect, the Floyd we saw that night was not him in true boxing form. He was there to put in a show and that he did.
So he wasn't ducking and turning his back when he got hit in the early exchanges with McGregor? He didn't get hurt in the 9th from the body shot? He didn't get rocked by the McGregor uppercut? He was SUPPOSED to win, I get that, but he didn't make himself look very good "allowing" a guy with no professional boxing matches to go 10 rounds with him. Hell, after he has probably watched the video a thousand times, he has to come up with an excuse like "I carried him".

Are you Tony's press agent TS? Is this an effort to make him go viral?

Conor McGregor is scared just like everybody else had been of Tony Ferguson. The Mexican boogie man strikes again, looks like he has him beat before he steps in the cage already. McGregors silence says it all, if Connor knew he would win he would be trash talking just like he usually does. However he knows better after being made a fool in the Mayweather fight, I’ll give him that.
Nah, same reason Nate turned down a title shot at woodley with out needing to earn it.
Money talks.

I was referring to the term and it’s roots. But yea yea I know the whole American of Mexican descent angle your looking to be all PC
Lol pc

Plastic challenger?
Did he serve in the Mexican military? Study in Mexico , born in Mexico? Work ? Pc is calling an American ,Mexican !very inaccurate and just a desperate attempt to capture a large combat sports fanbase

Lol pc

Plastic challenger?
Did he serve in the Mexican military? Study in Mexico , born in Mexico? Work ? Pc is calling an American ,Mexican !very inaccurate and just a desperate attempt to capture a large combat sports fanbase
Politically Corect homeboy....You got any Mexican buddies? Most Mexican Americans have no issue with being called a Mexican and are in fact rather proud of their heritage, however Mexican Americans are often shunned by Mexican Nationals for not being Mexican enough, kinda ironic huh?

Are you Tony's press agent TS? Is this an effort to make him go viral?
rustled-my-jimmies-u-rustled.jpg

Politically Corect homeboy....You got any Mexican buddies? Most Mexican Americans have no issue with being called a Mexican and are in fact rather proud of their heritage, however Mexican Americans are often shunned by Mexican Nationals for not being Mexican enough, kinda ironic huh?
What's ironic is these "proud of the heratige" Mexican-Americans shit all over Mexico

Facade of pride doesn't change ones nationality

As for your off question "do you have Mexican buddies?"

Lol , yeah i am from Mexico
And guess what? I also have Mexican American buddies , that doesn't make me American

SURE.

Just like Tony is a 2 time victim of MJ.

1st time he was physically victimized.

2nd time too emotionally traumatized to get in the cage with him again. That's why he ducked the rematch.

Honestly they should just strip him and Conor at the same time, both for ducking. Guaranteed Tony will be ducking khabib if he wins next week.

I think Tony Ferguson is one of the more winnable match ups for him. Conor would be stupid to pass up the opportunity to defend his title and take another hiatus. If Khabib gets his hands on him, Conor's career ends there.

Conor McGregor is scared just like everybody else had been of Tony Ferguson. The Mexican boogie man strikes again, looks like he has him beat before he steps in the cage already. McGregors silence says it all, if Connor knew he would win he would be trash talking just like he usually does. However he knows better after being made a fool in the Mayweather fight, I’ll give him that.
When was Conor supposed to fight Ferguson?
...he took time off to have a baby, then got offered a 100 million dollar fight, now fergs had surgery.

for real. explain it to me.

The fight will never happen. Connie will never fight Khabib either. He'll fight Nate in his first "defense" if anything or get stripped and try Max.

Way to damaging to his brand way Tony or Khabib would beat him as in not even close.

How was he made a fool in the Floyd fight? He cashed in and made it to Round 10 as an 0-0 amateur. Sure, you think its because Floyd allowed him to. Maybe true but you certainly have no fucking idea that is fact. Truth is he landed and did far better than 99.9% thought he would.

Yes Conor is a frustrating asshole hunting for more cash. He won't be honorable like the moral warriors of Sherdog want him to. It is what it is.

You making threads about it does nothing TS. Go holler into the canyons of Arizona.
Because he wasn't a threat to Floyd, and Floyd opened up more because Conor can't punch as hard as other boxers, despite his delusional fanbase thinking so.

"But but, he made money so he's a winner, and he landed punches in a fight..."

Floyd admitted in an article that he carried Conor in the fight.

I don't get why people are so concerned with how much money someone makes. It's not your money, he's not sharing it with you. Don't you watch fights to see fighters with skills? To see them win? Sounds like you're trying to make it sound like he's a winner despite losing the fight, probably because you're pissy that you predicted wrong and that your fighter lost. Trying to take a win anywhere, despite you knowing in your heart that Conor was outclassed in every aspect of the fight. Floyd was in 99% control of the fight, and everything that happened is because he wanted it to, except for maybe like 4 punches the whole fight.

Sorry, not sorry. Conor isn't as skilled as you think he is, and his fans are total shit. Quit trying to turn a loss into a win and admit that Conor got owned. Enough of you bitch fans who can't take a loss, just like Conor.

When was Conor supposed to fight Ferguson?
...he took time off to have a baby, then got offered a 100 million dollar fight, now fergs had surgery.

for real. explain it to me.
Hai didn't fight when people wanted him to fight goddammit! He needs to understand the needs of the sherdog area greater than the needs of the few.

Because he wasn't a threat to Floyd, and Floyd opened up more because Conor can't punch as hard as other boxers, despite his delusional fanbase thinking so.

"But but, he made money so he's a winner, and he landed punches in a fight..."

Floyd admitted in an article that he carried Conor in the fight.

I don't get why people are so concerned with how much money someone makes. It's not your money, he's not sharing it with you. Don't you watch fights to see fighters with skills? To see them win? Sounds like you're trying to make it sound like he's a winner despite losing the fight, probably because you're pissy that you predicted wrong and that your fighter lost. Trying to take a win anywhere, despite you knowing in your heart that Conor was outclassed in every aspect of the fight. Floyd was in 99% control of the fight, and everything that happened is because he wanted it to, except for maybe like 4 punches the whole fight.

Sorry, not sorry. Conor isn't as skilled as you think he is, and his fans are total shit. Quit trying to turn a loss into a win and admit that Conor got owned. Enough of you bitch fans who can't take a loss, just like Conor.
Get the fuck out of here with your Rational approach and common sense, who the fuck do you think you are being right?

right down the fucking toilet

the big ufc new years card is headlined by a fucking joke of a fight

i can't even find people in the physical realm to talk to about mma

Back