Conor is a disgrace

This man got the opportunity to fight the best boxer of our generation.

And what does he do? Work with Irish Edmund instead of hiring a proper boxing coach. I would have given Conor a chance had he actually made that smart choice. But no, he had to go with KavanNO.

Only few days until fight night, Floyd is training and Conor is learning how to box. That too with terrible technique.

It's safe to say that he threw away a great opportunity because of his stupid loyalty and ridiculous Lulz of Attraction beliefs

He Won Two UFC belts, listening to people like you?

Wow, you really are a moron.

It blows my mind how ppl who have no accomplishments in a certain field will find a way to trash and belittle people who have quite literally reached the apex of their field... Yeah.
I know. How dare Conner go to boxing and try to trash and belittle Floyd.

And yet Connie is filthy rich, and you are The VaultBOY.....

kNO1_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
And Conor being filthy rich effects you and your life how?

And what does he do? Work with Irish Edmund instead of hiring a proper boxing coach. I would have given Conor a chance had he actually made that smart choice. But no, he had to go with KavanNO.

Only few days until fight night, Floyd is training and Conor is learning how to box. That too with terrible technique.

It's safe to say that he threw away a great opportunity because of his stupid loyalty and ridiculous Lulz of Attraction beliefs
You're a disgrace, I wish your mum had some idea who your dad was so he could be chemically castrated in order to prevent other little you's infecting the gene pool.

kNO1_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
And Conor being filthy rich effects you and your life how?
{<huh}

By your logic I am affecting your life.

Conor risking his life and health for himself and his family. Vaultboy shitting at Conor for whatever reason. I calling out Vaultboys bullshit. You responding with what you said makes no sense to me.

He's gonna have nobody in his corner that is from a boxing background. He's not going to be able to get any insight into things he can adjust during the fight.

{<huh}

By your logic I am affecting your life.

Conor risking his life and health for himself and his family. Vaultboy shitting at Conor for whatever reason. I calling out Vaultboys bullshit. You responding with what you said makes no sense to me.

Stop talking gibberish, you talk about Conor being filthy rich suggesting Vaultboy is not, which is probably true but I'm betting not too many millionaire playboys logging in on the Dog on a regular, yourself included. Now you come back with this ^^^ sh!t like he's going off to war {<huh} get off his nutz man he's got a kid now, can't wait until Saturday end this so called "I'm a boxer" now bullsh!t.

Stop talking gibberish, you talk about Conor being filthy rich suggesting Vaultboy is not, which is probably true but I'm betting not too many millionaire playboys logging in on the Dog on a regular, yourself included. Now you come back with this ^^^ sh!t like he's going off to war {<huh} get off his nutz man he's got a kid now, can't wait until Saturday end this so called "I'm a boxer" now bullsh!t.
I fail to understand your logic.

Conor made his money by triggering people like you. Claiming to be a boxer makes many people angry, his whole attitude makes people crazy. This generates clicks, you could easily call Conor click bait.

Shitting on Conor makes Conor rich, thats why I said Conor is rich, and Vaultboy is just Vaultboy.

I fail to understand your argument.
What are you trying to say?
Am I a nuthugger by being entertained by Conors shtick and the meaning behind it?

<{vega}>

His boxing coach is Owen Roddy not Kavanagh you don't know SHIT.

Lol @ KavanNo - Kavan-naaahhh bruv

I agree that he is a disgrace, but only in that he sold out his integrity and his sport to take a guaranteed beating for money.

Jon Jones level integrity.

I know. How dare Conner go to boxing and try to trash and belittle Floyd.
I can't fathom how he could possibly have anything but sweet things to say about somebody he's about to fight!

And Conor has already said he respects Floyd and his team.

This is just a training session for Mayweather with McGregor being the punch bag.

I disagree TS. If Conor becomes a poor man's imitation of a professional boxer he gets crushed. (well, he probably gets crushed anyway...but still). He is better off being wildly unpredictable and making "mistakes" than being utterly predictable.

He lost due to cardio, not coach.

He lost due to being a horrible boxer who got toyed with.
If he were a horrible boxer then he would have lost in the first round. Conor is a better boxer than Pacquiao. He lost in large part because MMA fights don't last for so many rounds.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back