Conor impressed by Kevin Lee?

Lee looks fluid and very coordinated. He has sharp punching

No, he doesn't.
He is a great fighter, but arguing that he has good stand-up (relative to the division and his ranking and the other guys near him) is fucking ridiculous.

He's talking about his teammate Lee Hammond who fought at the weekend.

Lee's best win is over Chiesa, are you dumb? Lmao.

And that same 38 year old a had a 8 win streak in the LW division in the ufc, so you are looking dumb again by putting a win over Trinaldo down, lmao.

Trinaldo is a FAR better win than Chiesa.
Chiesa was coming off a 3-fight winstreak, Trinaldo had a 8-fight winstreak - you've said it yourself.

I didn't put the win over Trinaldo down, I said it was his best win - can you read?
It's senseless arguing with you if you don't even try to read or understand my posts.

Is Conor talking about Lee v Chiesa here at 1:20 or some Polaris fight from Saturday?

When Conor isn't shit talking other fighters and is in a more traditional environment , he seems so super nice, its weird.

Trinaldo is a FAR better win than Chiesa.
Chiesa was coming off a 3-fight winstreak, lost to LauzoTrinaldo had a 8-fight winstreak - you've said it yourself.

I didn't put the win over Trinaldo down, I said it was his best win - can you read?
It's senseless arguing with you if you don't even try to read or understand my posts.
Chiesa was ranked higher, so that's his best win, it's common sense, but i can see someone like you missing that.

Chiesa was ranked higher, so that's his best win, it's common sense, but i can see someone like you missing that.

Ok, and now we're at the personal insults.
I'm outta here, you argue like a 12-year-old and can't even read properly.

I didn't once insult you.

Ok, and now we're at the personal insults.
I'm outta here, you argue like a 12-year-old and can't even read properly.
And when he has nothing to say he backs down, makes up excuses and runs away, Sad really.

And when he has nothing to say he backs down, makes up excuses and runs away, Sad really.

I don't have nothing to say to you, you're entirely correct.
*runs away*

Its funny how many people discredit Leonardo Santos LoL, hes a BJJ guy but I mean he practices his standup techniques does he not..?

TONS of gapplers have effective stand up since the ooponents thinking "oh im fighting a ground guy"

Lee is the easiest opponent to defend his title against at Lightweight due to his less than steallar striking and less than threatening wrestling than Khabib.

I dont think Lee is even talking about Kevin. But if anybody is wondering that is why UFC has Lee fighting for an interim title over more worthy guys.

Is Conor talking about Lee v Chiesa here at 1:20 or some Polaris fight from Saturday?

He's talking about his young SBG teammate, Lee Hammond. This is the fight they were watching.

Not surprised how self centered McGregor is.

Back