Conor: I Want an MMA Fight Next!

Good negotiating ploy.

Conor likely thinks he is a bigger draw than Pacquiao now for this match and probably wants the bigger guaranteed cheque and is trying to show Pacquiao he is willing to walk away and do other stuff.

that's a good assessment.

Thanks
They really did not try to be anything or have a statement
They were just a garage band that liked 60's music & were aggressive

This is not punk

But it is real & gritty & what music needed in 1976

Good to know. A whisper about a fight with Pac & the entire Conor resistance goes ape sh*t & starts talking about stripping the belt. lol... good to hear he's heading in the right direction.

Ferg just said his plans are to unify the belts with Conor in March or April. Everything is looking good.

Good to know. A whisper about a fight with Pac & the entire Conor resistance goes ape sh*t & starts talking about stripping the belt. lol... good to hear he's heading in the right direction.

Ferg just said his plans are to unify the belts with Conor in March or April. Everything is looking good.

Weird thing is nobody from UFC or Conor's side even gave a hint that PacMac was considered & everyone went nuts

As far as stripping, if he does not sign for March - STRIP HIM

Conor vs Tony or GSP.

I would be pretty pissed if its against Diaz. We seen how that match up plays out. I want something fresh.

Conor vs Tony or GSP.

I would be pretty pissed if its against Diaz. We seen how that match up plays out. I want something fresh.

My order
1. Tony
2. GSP
3. Diaz

A big gap between 1 & 2

I'd put Diaz at 2 but the fact he refuses fights because he is afraid to lose & blow the Conor III payday puts it a peg lower

If it's not at UFC 222, he needs to be stripped. Altho I suppose with Tony out they could push it back til April/May. So lame

They must have found an easy win for him.

Weird thing is nobody from UFC or Conor's side even gave a hint that PacMac was considered & everyone went nuts

As far as stripping, if he does not sign for March - STRIP HIM
Yeah, I'm with you on making something happen in the first quarter... unless it's Ferg who delays it... in which case you couldn't punish Conor for that.

No Conor, not 'a MMA fight'. The only MMA fight that should happen, is the title unification with Ferguson.

LMgs3xU.gif

No Conor, not 'a MMA fight'. The only MMA fight that should happen, is the title unification with Ferguson.

This, everything else is PURE nonsense. If he vacates, he can fight whoever the fucks he wants though, even offer a rematch to Siver at 170lbs, lol.

Conor McGregor says he is putting HIS BOXING CAREER on hold for a bit..lmao

https://www.tmz.com/2017/12/16/conor-mcgregor-mma-fight-wwe/

Sorry Pacquiao ... Conor McGregor says his putting his boxing career on hold for a bit -- because he wants his next bout to be a "real fight."

Conor was out with his baby mama Dee Devlin in NYC when he was asked about his fighting future -- and rumors he's hammering out a deal to box Manny Pacquiao.

But McGregor shot that down real fast -- insulting the sweet science in the process ... saying, "I think a true right is what I want to do next."

He added, "MMA next."

The big question ... who's up first in the UFC? Nate Diaz? Tony Ferguson? Tyron Woodley??

One thing's for sure ... Conor ain't down with the WWE -- and had a short 4-letter word for Vince McMahon's company.
Why hasn't he been stripped? 13 months without a fight in MMA. It's a joke. The belt has to mean something and Conor and Bispings reigns have been a joke.

Another Conor thread. When will his fans realize their idol is a fraud

He destroyed Aldo & Alvarez, went up to 170 and avenged a loss in a 5 round war & went 10 rounds with the best defensive boxer. How is he a fraud? Because he didn't immediately come back and defend? Please there's been other fighters who've held onto the belt. Double weight champion and biggest ppv earner gets some leeway. Deal with it. At least he fought someone while off.

He'd still beat all those guys if he came back. Only Ferguson has a shot at beating him.
Do you think he actually got worse by learning all that boxing and real time experience under the big lights against the best defensive boxer?

What shitty journalism, do they even proofread over there at TMZ. ??? LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back