Conor: I Want an MMA Fight Next!

So, an MMA belt holder says he wants to fight in MMA next and we all fall on our knees and thank the Lord. That truely shows how amazing this ''sport'' has become.

I haven't seen any post like that lol

So, an MMA belt holder says he wants to fight in MMA next and we all fall on our knees and thank the Lord. That truly shows how amazing this ''sport'' has become.

Who’s falling to their knees? Not this mother fucker.

What does he want a medal, As the longest Conor fan I'm even sick of this bullshit now and the UFC are even more to blame for putting up with his antics, fight or fuck off its that simple and stick your "MacLife"...... "CokeLife" more like up your arse.

Last edited:
well I've never been a fan of punk rock bands going full acoustic but that one's good. Not sure about the high pitch back vocals though.

Mike Ness was always roots based so it works

His best quote was when he was asked in early 80's why he liked roots music by a Punk mag, he said that Johnny Cash was the original Punk.

He is 100% correct

Johnny wore black & discussed prison & fighting during an era where Country was all white & cheerful

I haven't seen any post like that lol

haha bro, more like a figure of speech, thing is, we SHOULDNT have to post a thread explaining that a belt holder in mma wants to fight in MMA next. It shouldnt be news by any mean. Its like a chick posting ''My husband didnt beat me yesterday'' on her wall in the morning. It just screams at how unealthy the shit is actually.

His best quote was when he was asked in early 80's why he liked roots music by a Punk mag, he said that Johnny Cash was the original Punk.

He is 100% correct

Johnny wore black & discussed prison & fighting during an era where Country was all white & cheerful

lol people think Sex Pistols or Ramones invented the punk shit, it goes way before that.

haha bro, more like a figure of speech, thing is, we SHOULDNT have to post a thread explaining that a belt holder in mma wants to fight in MMA next. It shouldnt be news by any mean. Its like a chick posting ''My husband didnt beat me yesterday'' on her wall in the morning. It just screams at how unealthy the shit is actually.

Oh, there certainly might be a post like that coming
I just didn't see any lol

Conor will fight in UFC 222 (March) in Las Vegas. I guarantee it. <13>

I'll believe it when he shows up.

when he signed the papers. Conor never had a no-show. Once it's signed - it will happen...

.... but he ain't gonna sign anything. He just talks shit.

Stooges and MC5..Ramones, I think Dee Dee coined the term "punks"

I am a NYer & a punk fan & never considered Ramones punk.
They were just a fun, 3-chord rock band
Very little angst & they wrote a lot of positive songs

they were a real blue collar NYC rock band

He is 100% correct

Johnny definitely could be considered the og punk, or the punk of country.

sign the line then

I just wanna know who you fuck next?

I hope it is Dee who gave you financial support when you were on welfare

I Want an MMA Fight Next century
ftfy

I am a NYer & a punk fan & never considered Ramones punk.
They were just a fun, 3-chord rock band
Very little angst & they wrote a lot of positive songs

they were a real blue collar NYC rock band
that's a good assessment.

Taking anything Conor says seriously is like taking anything Dana says seriously. I've been on a wait and see basis with these motherfuckers for a long time.

Back