Conor: I am fighting again!

Conor isn’t ducking anyone. He has value and demands it. Last minute step in is an opportunity to leverage a hefty payday.

If everyone here knew their own value, they would be posting this from a place that they felt proud to have.

It's hilarious how Conor talks about the insane amount of work he put in yet he's one of the rare combat sport athletes who drinks alcohol, does drugs and parties like crazy. Elite boxers never drink alcohol and always train even if they don't have fights coming up. That's what Lomachenko, Ward, Hopkins etc. do. Not Conor. Conor is one of the least disciplined elite combat sport athletes ever.

I don't know why everyone is assuming the fight would be 145. Catchweight is the obvious choice so Conor could make weight while not allowing Edgar to cut the line for a 155 title shot.

"I am here. As long as I am paid 200 million, PPV share, Zuffa shares, hookers in my locker room and a blowjob from Dana White."

I"m pro Conor.

I'm more-so pro-truth.

Fact is that the event has all ready sold most of their seats by 3 weeks out at a huge fraction of the cost they'd pay for a McGregor event. There's no way the UFC would agree to it... & Conor knows that.

Good to see him rocking up & talking to us again though.

Insider sourcez say that Conor is close to penning his next deal & that he's looking to fight twice this year.
http://www.bodyslam.net/2018/02/21/...th-the-possibility-of-two-ufc-fights-in-2018/

Conor fighting Frankie ?

What would Dennis think about all this did anyone ask the man ? He has feelings too...

20141117061928_5D3_8512.JPG

Conorvs. Seiver 2 is clearly the match to make!

Franky dodged bullet. Frankie doesn't deserve to get knocked out at his old days.

Yep. I like Frankie but he would get mauled. I honestly would hate seeing a great one like Frankie get demolished inside 1 round.

Too little, too late, Chicken Little.

"Please respect the insane amount of time I'm spending outside the fight game"

No. You're a fighter. go fight.
yet he's one of the rare combat sport athletes who drinks alcohol, does drugs and parties like crazy.
Really? I've always had the impression that the majority of UFC fighters drink and party between camps, or at least when they don't have a fight scheduled.

Sure, elite boxers might be one thing, but many UFC fighters drink and party and it's no big deal.

Last edited:
He is not the best. The winner of Khabib/Ferg is. Conor only has one win at LW. Yes he has the belt but he is not the best. I think his loss and close win over Diaz was a wake up call for him. If he fights anyone other than one of those guys it will confirm that he wants nothing to do with them.

At this point we need more action and a lot less talk.

Lets hope so - whomever - whenever - I'm in!

Hahahahaha what a load of shit. He doesn't fight Tony or Khabib because the financials aren't right and yet he claims he was happy to fight Edgar on short notice and for less money.

Frankie said any weight ......so conor would be smart enough to drag Frankie up to a weight that is more advantageous to him ...likely 155

Back