Conor huggers should really be Floyd huggers..

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Conor talks all this stuff about money and how glamorous his life is and how he is so amazing, at the end of the day we all know why Conor is taking this fight, not because he thinks hes gonna win but because hes gonna make a massive payday at the expense of a loss.

The guy who always talks about how great he is and how ballin he is but here is gonna take an L just to make money.

Make no mistake Floyd is everything Conor wants to be..

On the fighting side..
27f85c9cf6a9858bf65838d985f951b3.jpg

..and on the money side..
np_020216_floydmainjpg.jpg

Those are ones. What kind of peasant sleeps on one dollar bills? Lol. That's like seventeen dollars.
That's what you take to make it rain at the strip club....but when you're Money Mayweather the strip club comes to your living room.

Conor talks all this stuff about money and how glamorous his life is and how he is so amazing, at the end of the day we all know why Conor is taking this fight, not because he thinks hes gonna win but because hes gonna make a massive payday at the expense of a loss.

The guy who always talks about how great he is and how ballin he is but here is gonna take an L just to make money.

On the fighting side..

I don't think that's why people like Conor, at least from my point of view, i admire his wityness (sp?) and the fact he actually walks the walk when push comes to shove. He got beat by Diaz and instead of shying away from the challenge went back in there confident as all hell like the first fight didn't happen and beat him in the standup. I think that takes amazing courage and tenacity, the guy has huge cojones no matter what the haters will say.

Because they aren't the same. Floyd isn't funny and is boring as fuck to watch.

Floyd got schooled on the mic by Larry Merchant for fuck sakes.

Floyd is also a dirty fighter. Conor is not.

I don't think that's why people like Conor, at least from my point of view, i admire his wityness (sp?) and the fact he actually walks the walk when push comes to shove. He got beat by Diaz and instead of shying away from the challenge went back in there confident as all hell like the first fight didn't happen and beat him in the standup. I think that takes amazing courage and tenacity, the guy has huge cojones no matter what the haters will say.
I by no means hate conor, I think he is a great fighter and is a smart guy for how he markets himself, I am not the biggest fan of the crazy cocky stuff but for floyd it makes sense, dude has never lost and is a walking bank, Conor? Lost, no where near the amount of money the way he acts, still what I admire is his skill and tenacity, I think he actually seems like a nice guy away from the showmanship.

Conor is a loyal family man and has integrity. Floyd is a selfish D bag, who puts on bully fights in his gym, beats his women and even threatens to fight his elderly Dad. There really could not be a more stark definition between good/charismatic guy and shithead/a-hole. Floyd kinda reminds me of Ronda, in that he isn't a good person and his shtick isnt made up but is actually real.....the fight promo Conor is totally different from the real martial artist and loyal martial artist that he is.

Because they aren't the same. Floyd isn't funny and is boring as fuck to watch.

Floyd got schooled on the mic by Larry Merchant for fuck sakes.

Floyd is also a dirty fighter. Conor is not.
Hes boring because hes not a KO artist? He is a master at what he does, pretty amazing to watch imo

They're fucking idiots.

Praying for something to happen. Even though it means he's never fighting in the UFC again.

Somehow they are attaching themselves to this, as if they will actually receive money for this, themselves.

It's fucking bizarre, to the nth degree.

Hes boring because hes not a KO artist? He is a master at what he does, pretty amazing to watch imo
Amazing doesn't mean exciting which is what the general audience likes. Mike Tyson was popular because he fucked everyone up during his time.

On the fighting side..
27f85c9cf6a9858bf65838d985f951b3.jpg

..and on the money side..
np_020216_floydmainjpg.jpg
Moral of the story, you're clueless about what people actually like about McGregor.

Amazing doesn't mean exciting which is what the general audience likes. Mike Tyson was popular because he fucked everyone up during his time.
Its pretty clear that general audiences like mayweather.

Exactly. Conor created outrageous goals for himself, yet with every step he comes closer to reaching them. And how can you get much closer to them than fighting an undefeated superstar boxer for something close to 100 mln US dollars?

All that make stupid people to hate Conor because of his brash presentations of how things get done. Smart people realize that dreams can come true if you are really willing to work for it and obviously have some luck.

Conor is a loyal family man and has integrity. Floyd is a selfish D bag, who puts on bully fights in his gym, beats his women and even threatens to fight his elderly Dad. There really could not be a more stark definition between good/charismatic guy and shithead/a-hole. Floyd kinda reminds me of Ronda, in that he isn't a good person and his shtick isnt made up but is actually real.....the fight promo Conor is totally different from the real martial artist and loyal martial artist that he is.

You wanna link one time were Floyd threatened to fight his elderly dad, or are you just pulling shit out of your ass? His dad held Floyd as a a human shield when he had a gun pointed at him when he was just a baby BTW.

Tyson was mainly popular because his polarizing personality. Plenty of fighters have "fucked everyone up" and not been that popular.

Keep sucking the dick of a boring ass fighter who beats women Sherdog.

Its pretty clear that general audiences like mayweather.
Not really, well not for being 'exciting' at least. He plays a good villain role people get into, most just wanna see him lose. He couldn't sell an even to save his life before he fought De La Hoya which was the fight that got him fame.

Back