Conor have never pulled out

Are you fucking serious? He refused to do his media obligations after losing and was pulled from a card. God damn you Conor queens will look for anything to verbally stroke him. A guy a that has given up belts due to inactivity always shows up?
His FW belt was taken away as soon as he won the LW belt that's hardly inactivity. Also if the UFC never made the Floyd fight (which took 6 months to train for and another month to promote) then he would have defended already. Don't blame Conor for UFC's fuck ups.

That's why he has two babies but his GF didn't have twins?

Pull out means signing the contract then reneging on it.

Conor never signed anything then reneged. When he puts pen to paper he shows. Max Hollowords put pen to paper 3 times and pulled out all 3 in 1 year.
Suche warrior.

Conor is to MMA now as Vanilla Ice is to rap music. He's irrelevant.
He's literally the most relevant UFC fighter on the planet right now. Even on Sherdawg where he is dispised he is still talked about daily. Conor haters live in alternate reality LOL.

His FW belt was taken away as soon as he won the LW belt that's hardly inactivity. Also if the UFC never made the Floyd fight (which took 6 months to train for and another month to promote) then he would have defended already. Don't blame Conor for UFC's fuck ups.
Your name is a homage to the goof, so all your posts about him can’t be taken seriously. You might as well have your name be McCuckold. I guess you are forgetting lw belt he lost due to inactivity cheif.

I think at the end of the day, whether you like him or not, he always, shows up to fight, injury or no injury, looking like death or not at the weigh ins...it cant be said about a lot of elite fighters out there

Respect.
*When he signs

I agree he's exciting but I dont see him coming back.

You can't pull out if you were never in.

tenor.gif
Conor has 10 UFC fights - never pulled out

tenor.gif

Conner never showed up for a title defense.

GOAT

He's made UFC 180m and himself 100m last year, just took out a bus and 3 UFC fights on 223. He's signed plenty of papers.

{<Mcgoat}

Yeah, he totally ruined a card and had to smash a bus window to stay relevant.

Yeah, he totally ruined a card and had to smash a bus window to stay relevant.

Name me another UFC fighter who took out 6 other UFC fighters and a bus.

You can't. Conor was so badass the NYPD had to get involved to stop him.

Well, challengers usually dont pull out of fights, they are not the ones with a title on the line...let me know when Conor is scheduled for a title defense...it might take a while tho.

Well, challengers usually dont pull out of fights, they are not the ones with a title on the line...let me know when Conor is scheduled for a title defense...it might take a while tho.

Conor might be the challenger, but he's been the A side of ever single of his title fights, so he's actually the one with far more on the line than his opponents, not the champions he fought against.

Conor pulled out of MMA, he hasn't fought since 2016.
The fuck are you talking about TS?
At least he isn't taking fights then pulling out.

''A rematch with Diaz was scheduled for 9 July at UFC 200. However, on 19 April, the UFC announced that McGregor had been pulled from the event after failing to fulfil media obligations related to the fight''

Conor might be the challenger, but he's been the A side of ever single of his title fights, so he's actually the one with far more on the line than his opponents, not the champions he fought against.
Belt is a belt, he was the one after the belts all of those fights, regardless of money or draw.

Belt is a belt, he was the one after the belts all of those fights, regardless of money or draw.

Money >> belt. Belt is just a platform that opens up more money opportunities for 99% of fighters. Conor is the 1% who doesn't need them.

Back