Conor haters, please beg Trump for fightpass and watch his fights

Dislike for Conor sort of grew on me. It has nothing to do with inarguable skills.

you can check my profile wonderboy is in my favs and i actually identify with his style the most, but he is a gatekeeper and conor has two belts so idk man.
would love to see them fight though.

Those belts are meaningless...Conor has never defended.

#fakechampchamp

Conor haters are pathetic. They even bash Conor for not defending CW titles. Yes for sure he should have refused UFC contract and stay in CW for little longer. Then he went throught tiring negitions with Mayweather and fought on biggest event in combat sports history. He deserves some time off

he still took them though. . .

GSP took the MW belt and is almost universally disparaged for not defending it. And rightfully so. Should he have held onto it for a year while refusing to defend? Would that have made his MW belt more legit?

Conor haters are pathetic. They even bash Conor for not defending CW titles. Yes for sure he should have refused UFC contract and stay in CW for little longer. Then he went throught tiring negitions with Mayweather and fought on biggest event in combat sports history. He deserves some time off

Lol @ "the biggest event in combat sports history" <45>

You must be 12...or just really stupid.

GSP took the MW belt and is almost universally disparaged for not defending it. And rightfully so. Should he have held onto it for a year while refusing to defend? Would that have made his MW belt more legit?
part of fighting is picking when to fight, who to fight, and why to fight. what do you think conor has been doing this whole time? didn't he cry when he lost to diaz? he wants to win bad.

Lmao it didn't out sell pac man vs Floyd.

So no it isn' t biggest event in combat sports history.

No one is bashing him for not defending CW titles. They are bashing him for not defending ANY titles, ever.

part of fighting is picking when to fight, who to fight, and why to fight. what do you think conor has been doing this whole time? didn't he cry when he lost to diaz? he wants to win bad.

He wants to win so bad that he's willing to blatantly duck legit contenders.

What a champ.

Lmao it didn't out sell pac man vs Floyd.

So no it isn' t biggest event in combat sports history.
Its not all about PPV. Just imagine how many more people watched that fight through illegal streams compared to Floyd n Pac

He wants to win so bad that he's willing to blatantly duck legit contenders.

What a champ.
i was eluding to to him training in the time he hasn't been fighting. but i will say i really value picking fights wisely. but thats because i have more of a street fight mentality

Wonderboy is 30 pounds heavier nyt i'd still favor Conor over him. Masvidal had some success against him and Conor is better than him
Based on your username Im pretty sure you'd favor Conor over everyone. Id like to see that fight.

Back