Conor haters, please beg Trump for fightpass and watch his fights

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It turns out he is actually really good. Dude has the best distance management in the business. Dude is pure excellence

His title defences are amungst the greatest fights ever, they showed he's a true champion. We're talking about GSP, right?

He's a straight killer, artistic in his execution of violence. No one has matched his ascension.

It's a shame that Fight Pass replays are the only chance you get to see Conor fight these days. In fact, that's a big reason he has "haters" in the first place I believe. At least for me anyways. The "hate" doesn't have much to do with his actual skill set.

Conor is the best MMA striker ever.

I heard that Conor is so handsome that it's not even considered gay to suck his ****.

It's a shame that Fight Pass replays are the only chance you get to see Conor fight these days. In fact, that's a big reason he has "haters" in the first place I believe. At least for me anyways. The "hate" doesn't have much to do with his actual skill set.

I dunno, it was initially. Or at least it went from hating his fans (#conorbless #conorgoat) to his skill set (he never fought a top 10, beats Poirer, he never fought a wrestler, beats Mendes, he never fought Aldo etc) to his mouth (he was so mean to Aldo!) to his opponents (Cowboy should be picked not an unfit Diaz) to his heart (Conor gave up, Conor's done) etc.

Holding up the division is a legit reason to dislike the guy though.

i personally believe this whole time he has been absent he has been training. when he returns not if. he will have a new sharpened weapon in his arsenal. i'm hoping he comes back with a solid ground game so he can ground and pound and defend takedowns better then he already has.

Too bad Conor doesn't have as much faith in his skills as his cocksucking fans do. If he did we might have seen him actually defend a title at least once in his career.

Do they have any of his title defenses on fightpass? I’ve been looking everywhere for those, both his Cage Rage and UFC defenses and I just can’t seem to find them no matter how hard I look...

Current fighters? Wonderboy for one.
you can check my profile wonderboy is in my favs and i actually identify with his style the most, but he is a gatekeeper and conor has two belts so idk man.
would love to see them fight though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back