Conor haters are hurting the sport

johndhi

If you love a flower, don’t pick it up.
@purple
Reaction score
Conor signed up to fight a guy who is the best in the world at Conor's greatest weakness (wrestling/control). Straight up, that takes tremendous guts.

Now, people are relentlessly shit talking him for losing that fight. What's the lesson for the next fighter? Don't take challenging fights you don't have to, take more tune up fights, etc. That type of shit makes the sport like boxing. Same thing with shit talking Rory for losing to Gegard - don't we as fans want to encourage super fights?

I praise Conor for making that fight happen. I expected Khabib to win and he did. But why does that have to take away from the amazing, gutsy fighter Conor is?

People don't praise Conor McGregor openly because his role-players take it as a personal compliment to themselves.

It's called mixed martial arts for a reason. Mcnuggets has no ground game and got exposed standing as well.

Khabib has one belt. Mcgregor had two belts. At this point nobody will remember who khabib is. But the name mcgregor will echo in eternity. Madison square garden, the home of the Champ champ

with that same argument, you can say conor fans are ruining the sports. they act like fools and are a fan of conor not the sport of MMA.

Conor signed up to fight a guy who is the best in the world at Conor's greatest weakness (wrestling/control). Straight up, that takes tremendous guts.

Now, people are relentlessly shit talking him for losing that fight. What's the lesson for the next fighter? Don't take challenging fights you don't have to, take more tune up fights, etc. That type of shit makes the sport like boxing. Same thing with shit talking Rory for losing to Gegard - don't we as fans want to encourage super fights?

I praise Conor for making that fight happen. I expected Khabib to win and he did. But why does that have to take away from the amazing, gutsy fighter Conor is?
ptyVu8m.gif

giphy.gif

No, haters contribute much, to hate is to care, indifference is what hurts.

Conor fans are idiots. They bought into his hype, like idiots.

Now they don’t know what to do with themselves, because they can’t just admit that they’re suckers.

You are an embarrassment to yourself.

But you are an amusement to me...

P.S. We’ve NEVER hated Conor. It’s always been you.

We hate you.

So you praised Khabib for doing the same before the fight?

Now, people are relentlessly shit talking him for losing that fight.
7Lrz.gif

I've never seen a fan base shit talk so much then have such a thin skin with reversed roles.

conor fans have been a plague on this sport.

conor fought the top fighter in his weight class, as a stripped champion should. Yeah, what a warrior :rolleyes: just like every other top fighter ever

Conor sucks, two round fighter with no heart. He's in the shark tank now. Conor vs Iaquinta is the real fight to make. I'll take Iaquinta rounds 3, 4, 5.

I admit took balls to fight khabib. He shoulda taken Nate. I actually thought he would but I guess for no Gold was too much for his ego to handle. Either way big props taking a killer like Khabib.

Conor sucks, two round fighter with no heart. He's in the shark tank now. Conor vs Iaquinta is the real fight to make. I'll take Iaquinta rounds 3, 4, 5.
No Tony. I want to see Danas little boy connie bleed.

Khabib has one belt. Mcgregor had two belts. At this point nobody will remember who khabib is. But the name mcgregor will echo in eternity. Madison square garden, the home of the Champ champ

Calm down. This ain’t gladiator.

So you praised Khabib for doing the same before the fight?

My point is Conor didn't need the fight but did it to please the just bleed God. This was a perfect fight for khabib - great chance to win and get paid

Back