Conor has the best ground game of anyone Khabib has ever fought

Think about it. He trains with Dillon Danis on the regular and has outperformed everyone on the ground (including Max Holloway, Diego Brandao, Nate Diaz second fight, etc.). Who has Khabib fought that has a bettter ground game? He escaped Mendes' submissions and tired him out from the bottom with brutal elbows.
He has good TDD and BJJ sweeps but nothing he can do will stop Khabib from getting him down once he gets ahold of him.

Conors route to victory is to catch Khabib rushing in.

Think about it. He trains with Dillon Danis on the regular and has outperformed everyone on the ground (including Max Holloway, Diego Brandao, Nate Diaz second fight, etc.). Who has Khabib fought that has a bettter ground game? He escaped Mendes' submissions and tired him out from the bottom with brutal elbows.
You ever watched a man called Rafael dos Anjos?

Are we forgetting Abel Trujillo, the four-time NAIA All-American.
Thiago Tavares, who began training judo at 5yo and BJJ at 9yo, who has a 22-8 record with 13 submissions.
Gleison Tibau, the very accomplished JUICED OUT OF HIS MIND Rio state champion wrestler and jiujitsu fighter.
RDA, whose ground game is one of the best in his division.

Literally has nothing to do with the OP's point.
He mentioned Conor training with wanna be Conor Dillion...I simply said, Khabib trains with Cormier, Rockhold, and Cain....who all have a better ground game than dillion.

giphy.gif
A level ground game khabib fookt
{<Mcgoat}

0B89BE8E-284E-47B5-9280-F5EE98994DF3.gif This fight all comes down to wether McGregor can take down and gas him before Khabib finds that chin. Khabib has never fought a grappler like Mc“Tap-to-Nate-fuckin-Diaz”Gregor

I swear to god fight fans never used to be this stupid. I'm talking about both sides.

He mentioned Conor training with wanna be Conor Dillion...I simply said, Khabib trains with Cormier, Rockhold, and Cain....who all have a better ground game than dillion.

Yeah I get it now, was thinking who Khabib trains with has nothing to do whether Conor is the best grappler Khabib has faced.

This is troll lol

Back