Conor has the best ground game of anyone Khabib has ever fought

Think about it. He trains with Dillon Danis on the regular and has outperformed everyone on the ground (including Max Holloway, Diego Brandao, Nate Diaz second fight, etc.). Who has Khabib fought that has a bettter ground game? He escaped Mendes' submissions and tired him out from the bottom with brutal elbows.

Now that I think about it, I agree!

would it really matter, even if it were true? Conor's overall grappling is still light years behind Khabib's level.

btw...Conor doesn't train anywhere near year-round with Danis.

Wtf are you talking about you wackadoodle

Just no, Barboza and even ianquinta are leagues ahead of him, same with rda

mcnuthuggin is on par with trump derangement syndrome

...So.....now Connor is going to out-grapple Khabib....?!?!

...Whoa.....this is just amazing...lolool

giphy.gif
Lol Gary Payton reacting to Jordan Kilganon dunking is almost enough to save this shit thread.

Almost.

Doubt it. RDS and Barboza are black and brown belts in BJJ respectively and Khabib dominated both of them.

He was dead tired. Happens to the best of us. Doesn't mean he isn't the best Khabib ever faced.
Exhausted halfway through the 2nd round? No it usually doesn’t happen to the best of them.

RDA, Tibau, Barboza and maybe even MJ all have a better ground game than McQuickTap.

{<doc}

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

Please Dillon Danis, stop nuthugging McG's balls. Every fight Mcg had he won it standing and every loss was on the ground. He's not the best grappler and against those i've mentioned he didn't use it. get your facts straight.

Back