Conor has officially lost his aura. He's finished

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It's all down hill for him as far as wins go. The guy is too big now to drop to 145 where he had a huge size advantage and could exploit smaller fighters with his length and power for that weight class.

He is now stuck at 155, where his power is nothing special and his size and reach isnt as great. To top it off, the divisionnis filled with Killers like khabib, Tony, Lee and others who are perfeclty suited to beating him.

The question now remains......was Conor ever really that good? He is a great fighter, but he is nowhere near GOAT status like many believe.

The one punch KO power has been proven to be a myth as I've been trying to tell stubbern people for years. Without that, most in the division will outwork him and tire him out.

I personally dont see him having a chance in hell vs Tony but still want to see it because the fight and trash talk would be amazing.

He would get beat by Nate again imo.

yeah' he's done.

Conor’s next fight is pivotal. He better choose wisely..

Conor could be retired at age 60 and without a public appearance in 25 years, and still this fucker would be making Conor threads on the daily.

Conor can probably beat the bottom top 10....he loses to the top 5...

Idiot...he was and is that good. Just look at his resume.

He may be on his way out from the top, but you cannot discredit what he has done.

He was never shit at LW to begin with. Got a GIFT titleshot over two men who actually were on 9 fight winstreaks. Refused to defend his belt. Went 1-1 against gatekeeper Nate in embarrassing fashion. Any of the contenders at LW would beat him.

I would love to see him rematch Max Holloway though. He last beat him when Max was only 21 yrs old and Conor was 25. Now Max is 26 and actually experienced.

I dont see him beating the grapplers at 155 with his style but. I see him destroying every striker at 155 and 170

conor makes more money than donald trump and his woman is more cuter than kim kardashian

Conor knows how to punch and look pretty he doesn't know how to fight that much was evident with all that fence grabbing, glove hooking, shorts snatching, toe clenching the cage. that's a sign of a man who doesn't allow himself to get grinded in training and put in uncomfortable positions until he becomes comfortable. He never had a aura for me he's just been Irish lucky till this point.

Last edited:
What changed before/after Khabib, for me nothing.
He was never beating Khabib or a fighter like him.
It's not like Conor was unbeaten so he had no 'aura'.

Conor is finished according to Theproof. I shall alert the media.

lol the only aura he had was a fake gangster attitude that was hyped by UFC but he ran into a real gangster and got punked

conor had fluke wins over aldo and alvarez and he got TKO'ed by a pillow-fisted 40 year old manlet

Frankie would spark him. Floyd walked him down, bullied him in the ring and TKO'd him, Khabib walked him down, dropped him, bullied him and dominated him on the ground and ended it with a submission. Why would anyone be afraid of Conor now? Aside from his annoying antics and hiding behind a fan base for psychological support, he is done.

LW is a really tough division for him, he needs to go back to FW. He has 95% of his career at FW and he enjoyed fighting tiny men. Against anyone his own size he is just taking an ass whopping. What is Joe Duffy ranked? like number 24, and He tapped Conor like a fool in about 20 seconds, Conor would struggle with most of the guys in the division.

Conor better not fight Tony next, it would be a huge mistake, he would be totally gassed after a few minutes with a guy like Tony, it would be embarrassing to watch, he would be done after 2-3 minutes. Tony is so intense and totally nuts and has best cardio in UFC in any weightclass, its a squash match, shouldn't be sanctioned.

He never had one punch KO power. In the UFC he only one punch KO'd Aldo who walked into the shot with his chin exposed like a dumbo. His most dominant performances are against fighters with huge size and reach disadvantages, which is usually the case i.e. how Mousasi made Rory MacDonlad look like a kid the other week.

At lightweight he's probably mid level top 10 which is nothing to shit over to be fair to him. A lot of those guys could probably beat him and probably have better striking. His career has been incredible in terms of his self promoting but his fighting ability is way over hyped. Let's not underrate him though and call him dogshit cause he's not exactly a can either.

Back