Conor has not defended his belt in over 300 days!!!

lol at got knees removed haha

Dude nobody cares right now.

If these other fighters had the option of making a shit ton of money boxing Mayweather they'd be like yeah what belt? Who cares about the belt?

I can deal with that. As long as we dont hear anymore about this GOAT stuff.

<{danawhoah}>

300 days?! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!! How will I ever be able to sleep now that I've heard about this.. this.. MADNESS?!!

Somebody please fix this! I want to know what Ja's thoughts are! I want Brock Lesnar to get to the bottom of this ASAP!!

300 DAYS?! ABSURD!! Damn that Conor McGregor! Damn him all the way to hell!!!

I'm going to post multiple hate threads every single day from now on because I'm just so angry and hate him soooo much that everybody has to know!!! AGGHHHHHHHGGHGHGHUHGWJDJ!!!!!!!

:rustled:

- Angry Conor haters, 2017.

Wow some loser actually made an Excel spreadsheet out of this.

Conor should have vacated his belt a long time ago..

The heavyweight division has been on hold for over 6 years combined.

If you start counting from when he first won the featherweight belt, he hasn't defended his belt in almost two years.

He doesn't have the Featherweight belt any more I don't think you can count that.

I see a bunch of guys that were physically unable to fight, then I see Conor taking maternity leave.

Connor had a crazy schedule of high profile fights 6 fights in two years at an elite level.

Most of those champs in that list defended once a year.

What do you mean?

Did you think this warranted a rebuttal? It doesn't, for obvious reasons. It's a flat earth thread.

I will point out that "more often than not" was a bad choice of words on your part.

Will you send me a thousand dollars if I post more champions who defended in less time?

Lol

When you connotate it to 'flat earth', you're deeming it a conspiracy. We're looking at numbers. Statistical numbers. Not changing Newton's laws.

The spreadsheet demonstrates how there were many many champions who, for their own unique reasons, didn't defend their belts for awhile. No two are the same.

People claim to hate Conor, but they are desperate to see him in action. They'll deny it, you're one of em, but it's very obvious to many.

You desperately try to denigrate his success and even his skills.

What I say is, if you think he sucks, and ferg and khabib are better... Why so serious? Two top fighters fighting for the interim. The guy that sucks, Conor, is away. If there's any integrity in your words, you should be happy.

<{danawhoah}>

300 days?! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!! How will I ever be able to sleep now that I've heard about this.. this.. MADNESS?!!

Somebody please fix this! I want to know what Ja's thoughts are! I want Brock Lesnar to get to the bottom of this ASAP!!

300 DAYS?! ABSURD!! Damn that Conor McGregor! Damn him all the way to hell!!!

I'm going to post multiple hate threads every single day from now on because I'm just so angry and hate him soooo much that everybody has to know!!! AGGHHHHHHHGGHGHGHUHGWJDJ!!!!!!!

:rustled:

- Angry Conor haters, 2017.

Might I add...

I HATE CONOR
HE SUCKS
I CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM
fap fap

He is kinda fucking busy with something

Wow some loser actually made an Excel spreadsheet out of this.

Well, it's an effective way to show people like you what you've been bitching about. And it seems you've been bitchin about something not so serious.
So when you see that, in your face, you get mad. Namely because the truth is in your face and you attempt to laugh it off, but you know you're mad.

Should be stripped like they do in other sports. Defend or vacate.

Well, it's an effective way to show people like you what you've been bitching about. And it seems you've been bitchin about something not so serious.
So when you see that, in your face, you get mad. Namely because the truth is in your face and you attempt to laugh it off, but you know you're mad.

I'm a Conor fan and I haven't been bitching about shit, son.

And I also don't feel the need to create an Excel spreadsheet to defend Conor's honor. Lmao

I'm a Conor fan and I haven't been bitching about shit, son.

And I also don't feel the need to create an Excel spreadsheet to defend Conor's honor. Lmao

I mean, I got it off reddit, but I didn't think it would twist your panties so much.

Just trying to make you notice how disgusting your posts make you sound.

Back