Conor has more instagram followers then....

You're a lieing sack of shit. The only thing triggering people are your fake stats.

You can say the truth, how about that?
Lol he has more than all of the listed people except for Messi. Keep being salty my man.

you really think mcg is a bigger name than federer ? tell me not

We live in a sad day when the measure of a man is how many instagram followers he has.

Idiots are are attracted to idiots are you shocked by this?

023_-_hand_arrow-512.png

this

morons following morons doesn't say much

Lol he has more than all of the listed people except for Messi. Keep being salty my man.

So why did you list Messi then, you lieing sack of shit? He's not exactly nobody and multiple times bigger than your boy. Why lie about him?

THAN

You're American, learn your language.

Yes because IPhones and autocorrect are flawless... I went ahead and scrolled through some of your old post... Would you like some screenshots of your flawless grammar? Literally laughable bro Incase you have not noticed people take short cuts on forums for several reasons... This idea that you find yourself intelligent for catching a mistake on something someone typed in 10 seconds is legit hysterical.. Now run along with those little Cheeto fingers and spread your negativity.. Make sure to do it from your safe space behind your monitor because I assume you watch that little bitch mouth of yours in the real world.. Have a good day Boy Scout

Conor has more instagram followers than......................me, because i'm not actually on instagram.

Yes because IPhones and autocorrect are flawless... I went ahead and scrolled through some of your old post... Would you like some screenshots of your flawless grammar? Literally laughable bro Incase you have not noticed people take short cuts on forums for several reasons... This idea that you find yourself intelligent for catching a mistake on something someone typed in 10 seconds is legit hysterical.. Now run along with those little Cheeto fingers and spread your negativity.. Make sure to do it from your safe space behind your monitor because I assume you watch that little bitch mouth of yours in the real world.. Have a good day Boy Scout

Well difference is, the guy you are quoting is no an American or native English speaker.
I will bet my left nut his Danish is a lot better than your English based on this post alone.

[<cena1}

Like....is that a negotiation tool? Like do agents and promoters use that when making fights?

"I HAVE MORE IG FOLLOWERS THAN YOU. I DESERVE MORE"

Legit question.

<23>

If you are legitimately asking how does person's social media following help him/her with the business negotiation, you should seriously consider going back to middle school.

Take a deep breath, calm down. You sound on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

Everybody makes mistakes, but then/than is a very common and rudimentary one. It's definitely not a legitimate shortcut to conflate the two, especially not in a thread title. People need to know the difference. I see no evidence to suggest it was a typo, but hey it's not the end of the world. Also any flaws I'd have I'm fine with as English is not my first language.

The rest of your post is just hysterical nonsense. You sound very emotional dude.

How does it feel to be a hater with so much hate in your bum soul? I'm just curious

Hows he being a hater? Do you feel ashamed of your feelings for conor? Suck that dick with a smile on your face man, be proud

Floyd Mayweather
GGG
Canelo
Loma
Mike Tyson
Rousey
Tom Brady
Steph Curry
Lionel Messi
Tiger woods
usian Bolt
Roger ferrer
Arod
david ortiz.
The entire UFC and Boxing world

Basically sport wise is only beaten out by Lebron james and Ronaldo.

Talk about A side. In come the Conor haters on que.

Neymar

Like....is that a negotiation tool? Like do agents and promoters use that when making fights?

"I HAVE MORE IG FOLLOWERS THAN YOU. I DESERVE MORE"

Legit question.

I'm not sure if you are being ironic or not.

But with that many likes, instagram becomes an extremely valuable tool for sponsors, yes.

I'm not sure if you are being ironic or not.

But with that many likes, instagram becomes an extremely valuable tool for sponsors, yes.

I'd like to thank you, and all the others for answering this very valuable piece of information.

Having lots of followers, and making lots of money, is great. It sort of makes you the Justin Beiber of MMA. So Conor Beiber has that going for him I guess.

He used a mac book, his words are his own, his mistakes are his own .

Social media is for insecure childeren with gigantic ego's, so who cares.
They all think they have to be heard, yet none of them have something remotely interesting to say.

Back