Conor has more instagram followers then....

Anderson still has nearly a million more twitter followers.

I don't care about people outside of the combat sports world. Who in combat sports has more followers than Conor McGOAT?

I don’t know about that but TS initial claim was ridiculous and false. Since you commented you might want to know that it is.
It s also an example of fake info spread by mcnugget groupies that I mentioned in a previous conversation
Personnally I care about how fighters fight, not their internet popularity

Floyd Mayweather
GGG
Canelo
Loma
Mike Tyson
Rousey
Tom Brady
Steph Curry
Lionel Messi
Tiger woods
usian Bolt
Roger ferrer
Arod
david ortiz.
The entire UFC and Boxing world

Basically sport wise is only beaten out by Lebron james and Ronaldo.

Talk about A side. In come the Conor haters on que.

I remember when it mattered what a fighter does in the cage. Fail thread 0/10

My bad bro. I dont really watch Soccer anyway. Im more into sports not for women

Goes ahead and starts a thread about instagram popularity. Instagram is for twats, celebrities to feed those twats and women.

Zlatan Ibrahimović also has 10 million more followers than conor and i never even heard of that guy until last week
oh man...zlatan is pretty damn popular..sadly, soccer in the united states is popular...yet people know colby in US but not Zlatan...smh

Probably more per year than GSP made in his entire career off IG alone.
and....messi makes 4M/month without mentioning sponsors, comercials and image rights.
woods is a billionnaire. idk about bolt's networth but he's still 10 times more popular than mcgregor, so is federer while being at least 5 times bigger money wize

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

and....messi makes 4M/month without mentioning sponsors, comercials and image rights.
woods is a billionnaire. idk about bolt's networth but he's still 10 times more popular than mcgregor, so is federer while being at least 5 times bigger money wize
You're comparing legitimate sports to MMA though.

most of woods money came from sponsors, he made around the same as conor in actual earnings (~110M) over a much longer period of time. If conor continues to fight and picks up some more big name sponsors he will be worth more than federer and could be worth more than tiger eventually (who is worth 740mil not 1 bil)

Not to mention 2,700,000 of his 6,900,000 followers are fake accounts/bots. Roughly 40% of his entire Twitter following is fake.

most of woods money came from sponsors, he made around the same as conor in actual earnings (~110M) over a much longer period of time. If conor continues to fight and picks up some more big name sponsors he will be worth more than federer and could be worth more than tiger eventually (who is worth 740mil not 1 bil)

yeah yeah yeah..........

yeah yeah yeah..........

i mean it's true, he could be making 100k per post on instagram if he wanted to pick up a bunch of mid tier sponsors, but he seems to be pretty stingy with sponsorship and focused more on his own brand. I'm sure he got paid a hefty sum for the burger king work.

oh man...zlatan is pretty damn popular..sadly, soccer in the united states is popular...yet people know colby in US but not Zlatan...smh
i only know him because badou jack, a swedish boxer hung out with him a couple weeks ago with a couple of my friends

The boys are triggered by my facts. What can I even say?

You're a lieing sack of shit. The only thing triggering people are your fake stats.

You can say the truth, how about that?

Back