Conor has Fought More UFC Wrestlers than Khabib

Yep but stil scared at fighting kabib

-Alvarez and Mendes both high level.

When is Khabib going to stop fighting only strikers?
Alvarez is nowhere near a high level wrestler sorry. Only Conor queens think that. Shalorus is the best wrestler either has faced and Khabib beat him, add in Abel and RDA as well and it’s a land slide who beat better wrestlers. Dude stick to just riding jocks cause you don’t know fuck all about MMA.

Last edited:

Like Kamal shalorus? World class wrestler

Al, Johnson, Healey and tibau are all wrestling based fighters.

Even Mark Henry doesn't consider Alvarez an high level wrestler. He fought Chad Mendes who didn't even train for the fight.

I wish someone would steal your 'post thread' button.
vTtXjo9.jpg

Conor is not relevant as far as fighting goes. It has been almost two years since he last fought and he would rather get stripped than fight the top guys at LW. His not a champion and I don’t see him getting another belt.

lol he is a reality tv star.

You don't get to 25-0 by ducking strikers.

I hope people like him and @Njmma209 are getting paid to do what they're doing, otherwise it's very strange and it makes me feel sad.
Don’t compare me to this can @Dont Frye

He’s a blatant troll and not even a good one. The crap he posts is gonna get him banned within a few more weeks.

I give quality insight on plenty of fighters and matchups.

It'll be a brawler that catches Khabib (if not McGregor). He'll probably lose his title like Dos Anjos did, swanging and banging against the likes of Alvarez.
I'm guessing if he faces someone that can deny his takedown in the first round that's a long fight for him. Khabib had fought some wrestlers but not many that are proven. I could see him losing a decision if he can't get the takedown.

I'm guessing if he faces someone that can deny his takedown in the first round that's a long fight for him. Khabib had fought some wrestlers but not many that are proven. I could see him losing a decision if he can't get the takedown.
Some wrestlers but not many that are proven? So someone that competed in the olympics is unproven? As are 2 all American Wrestlers with like 60 fights between them? RDA has excellent MMA wrestling as well, is he unproven?

Some wrestlers but not many that are proven? So someone that competed in the olympics is unproven? As are 2 all American Wrestlers with like 60 fights between them? RDA has excellent MMA wrestling as well, is he unproven?
The people he's fought haven't displayed good MMA wrestling

The people he's fought haven't displayed good MMA wrestling
Ya ok Pal......but Alvarez does? I’m sorry but when people talk out there ass they should be called on it. RDA has never displayed good MMA wrestling? Healy never displayed good MMA wrestling? Shalorus’s ankle pick and single legs were some the best o have seen in MMA. Maybe you should get someone to explain wrestling to you.

Conor is a boxer with an 0-1 record.

Alvarez is nowhere near a high level wrestler sorry. Only Conor queens think that. Shalorus is the best wrestler either has faced and Khabib beat him, add in Abel and RDA as well and it’s a land slide who beat better wrestlers. Dude stick to just riding jocks cause you don’t know fuck all about MMA.

Sharlorus is currently 2-5 in the UFC. He got destroyed by Jim Miller.

RDA got decimated by Alvarez.

Man...you suck at MMA.

Back