Conor has been a champion for 2 years now with 0 title defenses

So you are saying GSP looked blown up at 185? So maybe that’s because it’s not his natural weight class? Wow
You just made my Conor argument for me. hahahaha. You walked right into it that bait, dummy. hahahahaha. Dude, that's so fuckin hilarious.

You just made my Conor argument for me. hahahaha. You walked right into it that bait, dummy. hahahahaha. Dude, that's so fuckin hilarious.
How did I make that? You said gsp looked fat at 185 but looks normal at 170 right? Wouldn’t that mean that he is actually fighting bigger dudes? Where as Conor is moving up to fight guys his size and smaller?

Fighting bigger men is not as impressive as fighting men in your own division. Tell me more about my opinion, friend.
By that metric GSP and MM are far more impressive than Mac.

How did I make that? You said gsp looked fat at 185 but looks normal at 170 right? Wouldn’t that mean that he is actually fighting bigger dudes? Where as Conor is moving up to fight guys his size and smaller?
You're representing Sherdog well, my dude. God damn. <{outtahere}>

Anyway, Conor should have a fight booked. It is getting ridiculous. I'd be fine with stripping him. With that said, the "natural 155'er" argument is fucking stupid. Good night.

Boxing is light years away from fighting.

What's your excuse for this?

"Grappling is light years away from fighting"

hqdefault.jpg

i am a conor fan and i concur what he is doing is bullshit, he should be stripped of the belt

I left this forum open on my computer over an hour ago and this was the top thread. Come back, hit refresh, still the top thread. People talk too much about Conor.

Back