Conor has achieved his Goals

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
"My dream is to be world champion in the UFC, and have more money than to know what to do with". That's was his dream as a young 20 year old wayyy before the UFC. Once he captured the Cage warriors FW and LW belts, his goal was to do it again in the UFC. He did that. He made more money than any UFC fighter has ever including Ronda and GSP.

It's been a good run. I'm happy for him and I have enjoyed every second of his rise to fame. But he's done now. There is no reason to continue because he's done everything he wanted to do in Fighting. His dream was never to become the most dominant, most defending UFC champ. Just to be rich, and have 2 belts. Another quote" I want to get in, get rich, and get out all by the time I'm 30". Self explanatory.

conor-mcgregor-ufc202-post-750.jpg

He did. God bless him.

It is now time to strip him and move on. And I say that as someone who supported him throughout his UFC run.

Totally half assed

He achieved money and fame as he wanted to, but he's still very far from achieving greatness

He did. God bless him.

It is now time to strip him and move on. And I say that as someone who supported him throughout his UFC run.
I agree. I'm the biggest Conor fan on these boards. But he's done. He needs to vacate the belt now. And move on. He did what he wanted

Half assed -- he achieved money and fame as he wanted, but still very far from achieving greatness
His literal words. "My dream is to be the UFC CHAMPION, and to have more money than I know what to do with". Maybe watch the video to see his exact words? He did both those things

When you got up this morning, what made you think "I should make a thread on sherdog about my man crush"?

He got the money, he got the fame, he got the titles.

t would be a poor move to stick around. There is nothing he would be chasing anymore. He could have a good life with not too much brain damage.

Would just suck for the MMA fans, because he had some pretty entertaining fights

Totally half assed

He achieved money and fame as he wanted to, but he's still very far from achieving greatness

I have never heard Conor saying anything about being a champ with the most defenses or anything similar that. He wanted to be a multiple division champ and become extraordinary rich.

When you got up this morning, what made you think "I should make a thread on sherdog about my man crush"?
I knew you haters would be upset. And you know what's really sad? If you actually read my post. Im admitting he needs to vacate the belt, but you people just have so much hate in your bum souls, you don't even know

He still has to fight Dee Delvin's lawyers over child support I am sure and if he is not happy with her then he isn't but to be seen with that other girl through the media and stuff is just a slimy way to go about it. She is raising that kid while he does what he does. Really it is none of my business but I hope she gets what she deserves and then some.

I don't hate Conor I actually like him and if he has made enough money to quit fighting good for him but while he has at least one fight left on his UFC contract he will never box or doing any fighting until he finishes that contract out and Dana will make sure of that.

I knew you haters would be upset. And you know what's really sad? If you actually read my post. Im admitting he needs to vacate the belt, but you people just have so much hate in your bum souls, you don't even know

I'm not hating anything, just wondering what made your dumb ass think another thread was necessary.

Coming from nothing to having over $100mill is pretty impressive in just a few yesrs. Especially to make part of it through MMA which is hard to do.

It's about time someone made money off the UFC instead of the other way round.

Now take care of your kid and fuck off. Enjoy your maternity leave, and vacate the belt.

"My dream is to be world champion in the UFC, and have more money than to know what to do with". That's was his dream as a young 20 year old wayyy before the UFC. Once he captured the Cage warriors FW and LW belts, his goal was to do it again in the UFC. He did that. He made more money than any UFC fighter has ever including Ronda and GSP.

It's been a good run. I'm happy for him and I have enjoyed every second of his rise to fame. But he's done now. There is no reason to continue because he's done everything he wanted to do in Fighting. His dream was never to become the most dominant, most defending UFC champ. Just to be rich, and have 2 belts. Another quote" I want to get in, get rich, and get out all by the time I'm 30". Self explanatory.

Well I guess as long as you believe, nothing is impossible.

Except becoming the highest paid UFC fighter...Brock still owns that accolade.

Back