Conor has a valid reason for attacking ref

If he gets McGregor Industries or whatever his Promotion company is called up and running, we can expect to see a lot more of this.

giphy.gif
GOAT mating dance.

He knocks out fergie, woodley, and GSP in the same night.

Forget all that other bullshit.
Come on now, Ferguson is a good fight. The other two would be a man against a boy. I don’t like Tyron but he would take Conor down and smash him. Gsp would do whatever he wanted. We’ve already seen how Mcgregor reacts to shots at ww.

People are gonna have to really re evaluate where they rank Diaz In the next few months. To some he's still the guy who got stopped by Thomson 5 years ago. lol

It's pretty simple.

if you're a rational fan, then you'll acknowledge how Diaz has been a perennial top 10 fighter for years, was top 5 prior to beating to Conor, was coming off of one of his best performances against Johnson only 3 months before, and proved his skills when he gave Conor, undoubtedly a great fighter, 2 hard fights.

If you're a hater you'll bring up how he got outwrestled in completely different stylistic matchups numerous times and so has a lot of losses, and how he's been stopped once in his entire career by Thomson.

Same thing I was thinking...gets to sit out the top contenders fighting each other for a year or so....Tony, Kababs, etc..

Same thing I was thinking...gets to sit out the top contenders fighting each other for a year or so....Tony, Kababs, etc..
That, and cocaine is one helluva drug

Not the biggest Conor fan anymore but does anyone actually believe Conor is scared? The guy thought he was gonna beat Floyd Mayweather and is perhaps the most over confident guy on the face of the earth. He's arrogant to the point where he feels he doesn't even need to defend it because he thinks he is so much better than everyone else.
Lmao that is a sign of brain damage thinking he was going to beat Floyd.

Not the biggest Conor fan anymore but does anyone actually believe Conor is scared? The guy thought he was gonna beat Floyd Mayweather
Yeah, it seems unlikely.
Some people just seem to love the idea that fighters they dislike would be scared.

I assume most sane people don't claim Conor is scared of a fight in itself, he's just scared of losing his belt.
But seeing as he left FW and accepted 2 non-title fights with Diaz, I don't think one can claim that he's very protective of his belt.

But I would agree that by never defending he's also put himself in a position where he can always argue that no one has stolen his belt yet.

And it's not that unlikely to imagine that if he's planning a superfight or a big commercial, he will get more money if he can still call himself champion, so it's not impossible that he would try to hold up having to defend his belt until he's landed some kind of deal.
But that would hardly be a reason to do stupid shit like this.
Would be easier just to fake an injury.

Last edited:
Not the biggest Conor fan anymore but does anyone actually believe Conor is scared? The guy thought he was gonna beat Floyd Mayweather and is perhaps the most over confident guy on the face of the earth. He's arrogant to the point where he feels he doesn't even need to defend it because he thinks he is so much better than everyone else.
Can you imagine that fighters don't care to win or lose if you're going to get dozens of millions of dollars after that fight?

Sincere question. I wouldn't care for it, as it's a safe [not bare knuckle fight-til-death] way to get it, and add that Mayweather is not a fighter known for brutal KOs.

They don't have the diaz chin or the standup diaz has.

lol I’m a fan of both Diaz brothers but their mythical stand up is laughable, and is blown way out of proportion by desperate mcgregor fans. Nate throws no kicks, knees or elbows, arm punches, has plodding footwork and little hand speed. He has decent boxing because of his timing, stamina, durability and length, but that’s it. GSP has far better stand up than nate Diaz. As do a lot of guys in in the lw and ww division. But that doesn’t suit gullible Connor fans

It's pretty simple.

if you're a rational fan, then you'll acknowledge how Diaz has been a perennial top 10 fighter for years, was top 5 prior to beating to Conor, was coming off of one of his best performances against Johnson only 3 months before, and proved his skills when he gave Conor, undoubtedly a great fighter, 2 hard fights.

If you're a hater you'll bring up how he got outwrestled in completely different stylistic matchups numerous times and so has a lot of losses, and how he's been stopped once in his entire career by Thomson.

Cool.

Nate's never sniffed a title, hasn't won more than 3 fights on the bounce since 2008, is not very active.

So still just gatekeeper status.

Call us when Conor signs to fight Ferguson - 10 fight win streak, Interim champ and no.1 contender.

People are just done with Conor v Nate

The thing is, Connor is 2 losses from being a hasbeen, a never was. Look at Roussy and how quickly she lost ALL fame and most of her "fans" when she lost a few times.
I do not think he is scared, but I do think he is smart enough to know that quite a lot of fighters out there have really good odds of beating him up, and that the smart thing to do is avoid those fighters for as long as possible, while milking his fame.

People are gonna have to really re evaluate where they rank Diaz In the next few months. To some he's still the guy who got stopped by Thomson 5 years ago. lol

Why? What is he gonna do to prove us wrong in the next few month? Sit on the shelf and not fight like he always does? So impressive!

Guy went out and boxed the best boxer ever in front of millions of people and hes supposed to be afraid of Tony Fucking Ferguson???

Lmao
GET OVER THE ALDO LOSS CRYBABIES.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back