Conor has 1 fight at LW

Khabib fights and regularly

Also not a ducking stripped champion. So theres that
Dude Khabib was inactive for a long time plus he blew the Ferguson fight which F'd up the whole division. Now Ferguson is hurt also. Conor vs Khabib will happen so be careful what you wish for.

It’s funny hearing people comparing conor to the LW GOATs like khabib, ferg and BJ. He’s literally not even close.

The guy has 1 fight at LW, a gifted title shot
Love me some khabib but he’s got a long way to go before he is considered LW goat.....
<mma4>

Conor’s weakness is actually against tall strikers who have longer reach than him. Nate Diaz, Edson barbosa, tony Ferguson...these type of body types and skill sets would really offset Conor’s rockback left. harder for him to rockback to an opponent with longer reach. Conor actually does do well vs short stocky wrestlers. He is very precise and has good take down defense (not great but good enough). Problem vs Khabib is that Khabib is not your typical “short stocky wrestler”. Khabib is HUGE for 155lb. Khabibs manager was just on mma hour and said Khabib walls around 190. Khabib is just bigger and with his take down skills, it almost guaranteed he will take Conor down and smash his face. Conor would have to KO him early or he will get zapped of all his power very quickly and won’t have the juice in the left anymore.
Please never speak about technical analysis again, when you clearly know nothing.

That rockback left is simply just a pull counter (which many orthodox greats in boxing also use) and it's simply just 1 of MANY different methods/counters Conor utilises.

Here is Conor hitting a pull counter on Nate, which thoroughly disproves your whole bullshit about "Conor struggles with strikers with more reach"

2nrzk3m.gif

Incredible of Conor!

I bet you won't even be able to tell me how Conor set Nate up for that (because you don't know fighting, which is why you can't truly appreciate the true genius of Conor)

I will give you a hint....

Distance deception.

It's one of many major staples of Conor's game.

That's why Conor is always landing what he wants when he wants no matter who's he's facing. Conor will have multiple set ups for just one tactic alone

Now here is Conor hitting a completely different inside slip parry to overhand counter on that same much taller opponent

Simply incredible of Conor!

Now for an example of what I was talking about earlier. Here is Conor using his pull counter with a dramatically different set up in a dramatically different way

DirtyIdioticHyrax-size_restricted.gif

Here is Conor using his footwork/angles to create his countering opportunity (instead of distance deception like before)

Conor taking subtle lateral side steps to force Nate to turn to him out of position, so that Conor can pull counter from the angle thus line up his follow up right hook from a defensively safer position

People like you who dont really understand fighting will never be able to understand the true genuis of Conor. Conor has impeccable other worldly skill with Bobby Fischer like fight IQ

Boxing is all about subtlety. That's Conor's game in everything Conor does.

Its sad, if you dont know fighting, you will never be able to understand all the steps Conor took and for what purposes, what set up Conor was utilising, how Conor was setting up that opponent all along, how Conor was utilising distance deception to create his countering opportunity or how Conor utilises fients in conjunction with his sophisticated leadhand probing radar system to keep an opponent off balance, set them up, distract for the lead, to draw out responses, or to time them out and snuff them out

Here is Conor even out-jabbing Nate, when Nate was known as the jabber

Conor the much smaller fighter with much less reach was out jabbing the shit out of Nate. Think about that. More proof to debunk your bullshit that Conor struggles against taller strikers with morr reach

Conor was destroying Nate with jabs via fients/leadhand probes/switching up the speeds of his jabs utilising different kinds of jabs (upjabs mixed with straight jabs to pump fake jabs and double jabs) to always keep Nate continually off guard and off balance

Thats the theme of Conor. They are always sophisticated layers and layers to everything Conor does

The reason why Conor is so next level and is so hard to ever figure out is because he's one of the most complete strikers combat sports has ever seen who can do it all defensively and offensively from any range, any position, hit any counter from anywhere, and set you up from anywhere etc

Conor has multitudes of different set ups alone for just the simplest things he does. Opponents never know what Conor is doing and when Conor is setting them up or how etc

Conor really doesn't get the credit he deserves, or even just the credit he deserves for that Nate fight either

People don't understand the brilliance of what Conor was accomplishing

Nate is one of the best boxers in MMA (not named Conor) ANDRE freaking Ward said Nate gives him trouble.him in sparring

And yet Conor despite being 2 weight classes smaller then Nate still put a boxing clinic on Nate.
UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

Only an insane person or someone who knows nothing about fighting would call this struggling

Conor the career FW is the only fighter to ever outbox Nate Diaz. Conor the much smaller fighter was even OUT JABBING Nate.

Conor should be celebrated for the incredible world class #1 p4p skill he showcased against Nate - and is always continuously showcasing against nothing but the best of the best.

Let me continue to educate you

Conor would humiliate Barboza

Barboza has weak boxing, is terrible on the back foot, has NO chin and crumbles under any kind of pressure. Conor literally destroys Barboza without breaking a sweet.

Borboza's weakness is to boxers, and Conor is the best legit fundamentally skilled boxer to have ever competed in the UFC at the highest level

Tony with all his gaping defensive flaws gets counter fucked by Conor worse then Alvarez did

Conor all day over Khabib too. Khabib needs to close the distance. Good luck with that against Conor's range control, elite footwork, slick counter punching which all further aid TDD. Plus Conor has another secret measure he uses to stuff wrestlers once they get inside on him. Stiff arming and neck framing etc. Conor is the one whos actually a bad natch up for Khabib. You will see.

Its sad how many people still can't understamd that Conor operates on an entirely different universe compared to everyone else

This is the realest quote I've ever read

"The UNeducated eye simply can not comprehend the brilliance of Conor McGregor"

Please never speak about technical analysis again, when you clearly know nothing.

That rockback left is simply just a pull counter (which many orthodox greats in boxing also use) and it's simply just 1 of MANY different methods/counters Conor utilises.

Here is Conor hitting a pull counter on Nate, which thoroughly disproves your whole bullshit about "Conor struggles with strikers with more reach"

2nrzk3m.gif

Incredible of Conor!

I bet you won't even be able to tell me how Conor set Nate up for that (because you don't know fighting, which is why you can't truly appreciate the true genius of Conor)

I will give you a hint....

Distance deception.

It's one of many major staples of Conor's game.

That's why Conor is always landing what he wants when he wants no matter who's he's facing. Conor will have multiple set ups for just one tactic alone

Now here is Conor hitting a completely different inside slip parry to overhand counter on that same much taller opponent

Simply incredible of Conor!

Now for an example of what I was talking about earlier. Here is Conor using his pull counter with a dramatically different set up in a dramatically different way

DirtyIdioticHyrax-size_restricted.gif

Here is Conor using his footwork/angles to create his countering opportunity (instead of distance deception like before)

Conor taking subtle lateral side steps to force Nate to turn to him out of position, so that Conor can pull counter from the angle thus line up his follow up right hook from a defensively safer position

People like you who dont really understand fighting will never be able to understand the true genuis of Conor. Conor has impeccable other worldly skill with Bobby Fischer like fight IQ

Boxing is all about subtlety. That's Conor's game in everything Conor does.

Its sad, if you dont know fighting, you will never be able to understand all the steps Conor took and for what purposes, what set up Conor was utilising, how Conor was setting up that opponent all along, how Conor was utilising distance deception to create his countering opportunity or how Conor utilises fients in conjunction with his sophisticated leadhand probing radar system to keep an opponent off balance, set them up, distract for the lead, to draw out responses, or to time them out and snuff them out

Here is Conor even out-jabbing Nate, when Nate was known as the jabber

Conor the much smaller fighter with much less reach was out jabbing the shit out of Nate. Think about that. More proof to debunk your bullshit that Conor struggles against taller strikers with morr reach

Conor was destroying Nate with jabs via fients/leadhand probes/switching up the speeds of his jabs utilising different kinds of jabs (upjabs mixed with straight jabs to pump fake jabs and double jabs) to always keep Nate continually off guard and off balance

Thats the theme of Conor. They are always sophisticated layers and layers to everything Conor does

The reason why Conor is so next level and is so hard to ever figure out is because he's one of the most complete strikers combat sports has ever seen who can do it all defensively and offensively from any range, any position, hit any counter from anywhere, and set you up from anywhere etc

Conor has multitudes of different set ups alone for just the simplest things he does. Opponents never know what Conor is doing and when Conor is setting them up or how etc

Conor really doesn't get the credit he deserves, or even just the credit he deserves for that Nate fight either

People don't understand the brilliance of what Conor was accomplishing

Nate is one of the best boxers in MMA (not named Conor) ANDRE freaking Ward said Nate gives him trouble.him in sparring

And yet Conor despite being 2 weight classes smaller then Nate still put a boxing clinic on Nate.
UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

Only an insane person or someone who knows nothing about fighting would call this struggling

Conor the career FW is the only fighter to ever outbox Nate Diaz. Conor the much smaller fighter was even OUT JABBING Nate.

Conor should be celebrated for the incredible world class #1 p4p skill he showcased against Nate - and is always continuously showcasing against nothing but the best of the best.

Let me continue to educate you

Conor would humiliate Barboza

Barboza has weak boxing, is terrible on the back foot, has NO chin and crumbles under any kind of pressure. Conor literally destroys Barboza without breaking a sweet.

Borboza's weakness is to boxers, and Conor is the best legit fundamentally skilled boxer to have ever competed in the UFC at the highest level

Tony with all his gaping defensive flaws gets counter fucked by Conor worse then Alvarez did

Conor all day over Khabib too. Khabib needs to close the distance. Good luck with that against Conor's range control, elite footwork, slick counter punching which all further aid TDD. Plus Conor has another secret measure he uses to stuff wrestlers once they get inside on him. Stiff arming and neck framing etc. Conor is the one whos actually a bad natch up for Khabib. You will see.

Its sad how many people still can't understamd that Conor operates on an entirely different universe compared to everyone else

This is the realest quote I've ever read

"The UNeducated eye simply can not comprehend the brilliance of Conor McGregor"

Da fuck? Didn’t even read but u white belt Sherdog noob. Don’t tell me bout fighting. I’ll show u rockback with my dick.

The most overrated fighter ever with the most hate and the worst fanbase. It really is quite remarkable what's he done to achieve this reputation.
I wonder if the casual fanbase have any idea of the title situation. I know fans of his who have never seen any of his fights

Ok let's be real, barboza likely stays on the outside and picks him apart. Conor stands extremely heavy on his front leg so barboza could literally tko him with leg kicks. He has faced no one with the level of grappling that khabib and tony have except mendes, who is much smaller and didn't have a full training camp(don't forget Conor was getting smashed from FULL GUARD which is never supposed to happen). Overall he's not a tought guy to solve. Literally just watch the left hand for the first 2 rounds and the he starts to gas. I respect what he's done but he doesn't want any of the top guys at lw unless he gets a big payday

He doesn't want anyone unless it's a big payday - top ten, top 5, #1 contender. So to claim he is ducking the top guys is bullshit. He won two belts by fighting champions. Is there any more 'top' than that?

He doesn't want anyone unless it's a big payday - top ten, top 5, #1 contender. So to claim he is ducking the top guys is bullshit. He won two belts by fighting champions. Is there any more 'top' than that?
He basically just wants someone he can win against or will get paid millions to get mauled by. Notice how all the greats stayed around and beat all the top guys and proved how great they were? That's the difference he knows he can't back it up like gsp and silva did which is why he's not a great

He basically just wants someone he can win against or will get paid millions to get mauled by. Notice how all the greats stayed around and beat all the top guys and proved how great they were? That's the difference he knows he can't back it up like gsp and silva did which is why he's not a great

Cheaters aren't too great in my book.

Cheaters aren't too great in my book.
Today I agree. Back then everyone was juicing so I view it a little differently. But I agree, I no longer consider jones create cause he has been caught cheating in the usada era twice

Da fuck? Didn’t even read but u white belt Sherdog noob. Don’t tell me bout fighting. I’ll show u rockback with my dick.
Exactly. You don't know nothing. Hence you hostile response. Trust me. Just read what I wrote and you will gain a better understanding for fighting and appreciate for Conor's game. It's for your sake. Don't continue to stay in ignorance. It's for your sake

The most overrated fighter ever with the most hate and the worst fanbase.
Jones, Mini Mouse, and Anderson are the most over rated fighters in MMA history

Also, just 1 Conor sherdog hater is worse then a million Conor fans combined. The haters are far worse. They deny actual reality "Conor isn't a great fighter" etc. That's far worse

He is close though. If you don't think he's a top LW after seeing him paste alvarez like he did you're insane.
Contest is king.
I say he fought 2 LWs.

3 fights
2W,1L

How is that a respectable record?

He’s also undefeated in FW and LW

Did you really take the time to digest your awe inspiring this will shut up the haters post? Undefeated because he chose not to fight while being healthy, fit, capable, and paid, so now they stripped him 2X we won't even talk about the abandoned Cage Warriors belts...

vWeRJ_s-200x150.gif

one fight doesnt mean shit. imagine if matt serra's only welterweight fight was when he beat gsp and he spent the rest of his time on instagram and doing celebrity boxing matches. BEST EVER
Put another way:
  • 1 decisive win
  • 1 eeked out split decision
  • 1 decisive loss
It's hard to put Conor in the top echelon of LWs when he only has one decisive win at LW. Take all the GOAT candidates and they have many, many decisive wins (even GSP haters acknowledge that he dominated his opponents) whereas Conor doesn't.

Conor is undoubtedly a great marketer, and he's parlayed that into financial success far beyond his fighting abilities (think Canadian league football player talent level earning NFL type money). But only a fool thinks he belongs anywhere near the discussion of GOATs when he's never had a dominate run, nor been on top fighting the best of the best for years.
<TheWire1>
perfect complement to my miserable post.
<GinJuice>

Exactly. You don't know nothing. Hence you hostile response. Trust me. Just read what I wrote and you will gain a better understanding for fighting and appreciate for Conor's game. It's for your sake. Don't continue to stay in ignorance. It's for your sake
Nobody is reading all that bullshit you wrote

Won the fight.

How many champs won a title at a heavier weightclass while still being champ?

None.

How many have been given title shots ?

And it's not like LW is Conors heavier weight class, he belongs at LW.

Exactly.

Back