Conor has 1 fight at LW

This is completely different, it wasn't some fluke wild lucky punch, he put on a clinic and looked many levels above Alvarez. One fight doesn't always tell the full story but you don't fluke putting on a clinic like that.

its kind of painful refuting an argument this dumb but no, it wasnt a clinic. eddie got dropped a minute into round one. so conor did his masterclass against a wobbled opponent? thats not how it works. its not like they had long and varied exchanges where conor eroded alvarez. no, eddie got hurt early and it was downhill from there.

if you want a clinic, look at something like cody vs cruz

I don't think anyone seriously thinks Conor is a GOAT. He made Alvarez look really bad though and he gives most fighters a hard time...
We got guys who really think that

Is there a better resume from anyone at LW? Khabib and Tony have long streaks but not as high quality imo.

Top wins for Ferguson: RDA, Kevin Lee, Barboza and I guess Josh Thomson
Top wins for Khabib: RDA, Barboza, Johnson

I guess historically there's BJ with Hughes, Sherk, Pulver, Gomi

but, but, but... Conor Bless!! McGoat!!

We agree they fought at CW?
They obviously didn't fight at LW, but they're both LW fighters and Nate is a career LW.
The only reason it wasn't done at LW was because Nate just got off a party boat and wasn't in any kind of fight shape.

They obviously didn't fight at LW, but they're both LW fighters and Nate is a career LW.
The only reason it wasn't done at LW was because Nate just got off a party boat and wasn't in any kind of fight shape.
McGregor is a career FW fighter. Diaz has more fights at WW than McGregor has at LW. Your own logic is working against you here.

McGregor is a career FW fighter. Diaz has more fights at WW than McGregor has at LW. Your own logic is working against you here.
Conor McGregor was a UFC LW champion.
Nate Diaz was literally ragdolled out of the WW division because he was too small.

Jesus guy, you might the dumbest person I've ever had a conversation with on Sherdog.

Conor McGregor was a UFC LW champion.
Nate Diaz was literally ragdolled out of the WW division because he was too small.

Jesus guy, you might the dumbest person I've ever had a conversation with on Sherdog.
McGregor's 1 LW fight makes him a "LW." Meanwhile Diaz has several fights at WW, but he's a LW. You're all over the place here.

We're having this conversation because you're calling a fight at 170 a 155 fight. Am I really the dumb one?

We also have posters that believe Fedor is GOAT despite losses to a MW Dan Henderson, Bigfoot and Mitrione, of all people. Can't fix stupid.
Fedor would murder your entire family and not even feel bad about it.

Fedor would murder your entire family and not even feel bad about it.
My family is protected by Matt Mitrione. We'll be okay. If they poison Mitrione, I can find some other middling HW to knock his ass out.

Back