Conor has 1 fight at LW

I agree, Conor is just the better man and beats Alvarez 10/10 times imo. Like Alvarez alot but styles make fights. This aside, we just havent seen Conor at LW enough to know where he stands. Cause the LW division is different from when he won the belt.

Yes and Conor completely disassembled a champion who fought a better class of competition than Khabib has fought.

Yes and Conor completely disassembled a champion who fought a better class of competition than Khabib has fought.
Khabib fights and regularly

Also not a ducking stripped champion. So theres that

he actually has a bunch of fights at LW, outside of the UFC.

he's been FW-LW champ in 2 orgs, at least do your research.

Hey look

Another hypothetical thread about Conor

Great job OP

It’s funny hearing people comparing conor to the LW GOATs like khabib, ferg and BJ. He’s literally not even close.

The guy has 1 fight at LW, a gifted title shot

Whats actually funny is all the nerds still crying about Conor, after they gave the excuse it's because he was holding up the belt.

Obsessed little weirdo EXPOSED.

Hearing newbs still talk about "gifted" title shot <36>

Literally standard practice, and always has been in every single combat sport, to give the reigning champion of a lower or higher weight class an immediate fight with the champion of another weight class.

connor is a uFC media hype machine who isn't truly a fighter - he's not defended, he's picked opponents.

one fight doesnt mean shit. imagine if matt serra's only welterweight fight was when he beat gsp and he spent the rest of his time on instagram and doing celebrity boxing matches. BEST EVER

This is completely different, it wasn't some fluke wild lucky punch, he put on a clinic and looked many levels above Alvarez. One fight doesn't always tell the full story but you don't fluke putting on a clinic like that.

I remember when everybody on here was saying Eddie is going to kill Conor. Lol

It’s funny hearing people comparing conor to the LW GOATs like khabib, ferg and BJ. He’s literally not even close.

The guy has 1 fight at LW, a gifted title shot
He doesn't have a GOAT LW resume or anything, but if you don't think he's at least a top 5 LW right now you're out of your mind.
I don't even like the guy, can't stand him as a matter of fact, but there's no denying that he's one of the best in the world.

Dudes hands are absolutely lethal.

He’s also undefeated in FW and LW with wins over
Aldo
Mendes
Hollaway
Poirier
Diaz
Alvarez

Every one of those guys except for maybe Mendes has either been a top 5 LW or would be if they moved up.

I consider the fights with Diaz at LW. Nate is a LW fighter.

Back