Conor hard core fans were expecting this...

Yes. "Ultimate FIGHTING championship"

Rorion and Milius, who I believe was the screenwriter of Apocalypse Now, came up with that name (UFC) back when UFC was much closer to a real fight than the watered down sport version/athletic competition it is today. MMA wasn't even a term back then. It was either Vale Tudo or NHB/No Holds Barred.

Remember UFC 3? How Royce soundly defeated Kimo, yet when Royce could not continue in the tournament, Kimo and Joe Son ran to the ring and celebrated victory even though he just lost to Royce?

That's what you're doing. Your boy McConnor lost, but you keep finding this Frank Dux kumite Chong Li angle of moral victory in McConnor's defeat on the biggest stage in combat sports.
Everything you're saying supports that boxing is light years away from fighting

Everything you're saying supports that boxing is light years away from fighting

Yes. Boxing is just a sport of fist fighting where McGregor got his ass beat.

There's all kinds of fights and it's all interesting. Aerial Dog fights, MMA, boxing, political debates. It's all good stuff. Just enjoy it all. Who cares if Connor lost in boxing or if Toney lost in UFC. It's not like that was you in the ring. It's all just sport fighting done by trained professionals.

Real fights are on world star hip hop.

Yes. Boxing is just a sport of fist fighting where McGregor got his ass beat.

There's all kinds of fights and it's all interesting. Aerial Dog fights, MMA, boxing, political debates. It's all good stuff. Just enjoy it all. Who cares if Connor lost in boxing or if Toney lost in UFC. It's not like that was you in the ring. It's all just sport fighting done by trained professionals.

Real fights are on world star hip hop.
We are discussing the notions that boxing is light years away from fighting and the delusions of the boxing fan

No, it's not the cold truth. It's what to choose to believe in order to feel better about your hero getting destroyed.

If you wanna talk about the truth, here's some truth for you:

Conor wasn't defending himself nor attacking. Conor panic wrestled after getting punched. Conor stumbled against the ropes several times after getting punched. Conor was projected across the ring against the ropes with just one punch. Conor wasn't doing shit, Floyd was looking fresh and there were 2 minutes left in the round. 2 minutes of extra damage that were avoided.

Now, this is the truth. You know why? Because it's out there for everyone to see it. It's not an opinion, it's not an illusion, it's what happened. You saying Conor was just tired is not the truth. It's your own personal biased vew of things. It's wishful thinking. It's not something you can prove to anyone. It's something you can say. And that means absolutely nothing. The ref was on top of the action and thought Conor was hurt. Medical experts have commented on the situation and said Conor gave all signs of being hurt. So your opinion is really just your opinion and is kind of irrelevant. It's a TKO. Nothing you can say will change that.

Hero? lol

I don't have heroes. I enjoy all fighters and all form of combat.

I don't need to read any of your other bullshit since you are a yellow namer and i've already stated the cold hard truth.

So you value boxing. Why even bother trying to educate fans? These people don't train. They just want to watch sports. The info you keep insisting here is the kind of stuff people should pay you for
I'm rich and this is a forum for discussion

Hero? lol

I don't have heroes. I enjoy all fighters and all form of combat.

I don't need to read any of your other bullshit since you are a yellow namer and i've already stated the cold hard truth.

Ok. So you don't seem to have any evidence to back up your claims.

I've already stated the evidence.

It's not a claim. It's reality.

No, you made a claim. Just because you believe in it doesn't make it reality. Making a claim and providing evidence are two different things.

For example: You're stupid. That's a claim, but it is no evidence. The evidence is your posts.

No, you made a claim. Just because you believe in it doesn't make it reality. Making a claim and providing evidence are two different things.

For example: You're stupid. That's a claim, but it is no evidence. The evidence is your posts.

It's reality you yellow casual.

Everything i've ever typed is smarter and better than everything you have ever typed.

It's reality you yellow casual.

Everything i've ever typed is smarter and better than everything you have ever typed.

You didn't type anything smart. You simply said Conor was never hurt but tired, which is impossible for you to say since it wasn't you taking the punches. All we have is visual signs, and the standard visual sign for an hurt fighter is him wobbling after taking punches. It's this way in MMA, boxing and any other combat sport. Every educated person knows it, the ref knew it, so he stopped the fight and even medical experts have commented on it confirming it to be the case. Only fangirls like you are still in denial.

Dr. Darragh O’Carroll, a former ringside doctor, wrote a piece for Tonic in which he details why Byrd made the right call. O’Carroll says that Byrd prevented the UFC fighter from receive severe brain damage.

"Byrd’s calculation to call a stoppage was likely not based on signs of fatigue, but rather signs of traumatic brain injury," O’Carroll wrote. "Ataxia, or dizziness and loss of balance, is one of the hallmarks of concussion, a type of mild traumatic brain injury. Fatigue may cause sluggish and slow movements, but does not cause the imbalance and poor coordination exhibited by McGregor in the 10th round.

"Being wobbly, in the setting of pugilistic trauma, will always be treated as the result of head trauma and not as fatigue.

Every educated person on the subject believes he was hurt. Only you and delusional fangirls are still debating it. Believe in whatever the fuck you want. Just don't act like you have any sort of point, because you don't. And repeating it over and over and over again doesn't really make your point more valid. It only makes you look more uneducated and trollish. At this point you're just a troll. Ridiculous claims with no valid support is what trolls do.

Back