Conor hard core fans were expecting this...

Why does a 40 year old, brittle handed, 150 pound malteser with eyeballs still hit significantly harder than the death touch possessing, 170 pound Irish gorilla?

Conor was mindlessly rambling and badly struggling to maintain any type of coherency in his post-fight interview. He sounded like the concussed man he was, hence him being medically suspended by the NSAC.

He doesn't.

Conor was tired. Go run a marathon and let someone hit you. Your body and head will bobble and fall much easier.

Early stoppage.

I prefer "witty" as opposed to "snarky" but I'll accept that it was maybe a touch of the latter.

I mean, you were complaining about a McGregor vs Mayweather post in the McGregor vs Mayweather discussion forums though.

He doesn't.

Conor was tired. Go run a marathon and let someone hit you. Your body and head will bobble and fall much easier.

Early stoppage.

Floyd hits much harder than Conor "PillowFists" McGregory. Much, much harder. Conor's power is nowhere near the league of an elite pro boxer, you dumb fucking casual McNuthugger.

He walked down your "170 pound Irish gorilla", beat the snot out him, and gave him brain damage.

UepSTfZ.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Floyd hits much harder than Conor "PillowFists" McGregory. Much, much harder. Conor's power is nowhere near the league of an elite pro boxer, you dumb fucking casual McNuthugger.

He walked down your "170 pound Irish gorilla", beat the snot out him, and gave him brain damage.

UepSTfZ.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

You are a million times dumber than me and i know combat sports and boxing better than you do and i always will forever until we all die from the burning hot sun.

Your idiocy has no accuracy so refer back to my earlier posts for the truth. Floyd is a master boxer with excellent timing and defense but hits like a small weak child.

He doesn't.

Early stoppage.

Except he clearly does. Mayweather isn't a puncher relative to his weight class, but he hits much harder than a novice who doesn't even know how to turn his shots over - that showed on the night, where even at a twenty pound weight disadvantage Mayweather was laughing at Conor's best shots (all two of them) while repeatedly staggering and scoring multiple knockdowns that the referee failed to score.

And if Conor wanted it to continue, he should've tried defending himself, actually thrown punches and stopped making it blatantly obvious to the referee that he wanted out. The referee had no choice at that point to stop it.

Except he clearly does. Mayweather isn't a puncher relative to his weight class, but he hits much harder than a novice who doesn't even know how to turn his shots over - that showed on the night, where even at a twenty pound weight disadvantage Mayweather was laughing at Conor's best shots (all two of them) while repeatedly staggering and scoring multiple knockdowns that the referee failed to score.

And if Conor wanted it to continue, he should've tried defending himself, actually thrown punches and stopped making it blatantly obvious to the referee that he wanted out. The referee had no choice at that point to stop it.

Conor was too tired to defend.

Was an early stoppage and a fatigue stoppage not a damage stoppage.

Do u even think before u speak?

If a fighter is physically incapable of defending himself, the fight must be stopped.

You started your post with "too tired to defend" , so how, by any ruleset , is that an early stoppage?

Do u even think before u speak?

If a fighter is physically incapable of defending himself, the fight must be stopped.

You started your post with "too tired to defend" , so how, by any ruleset , is that an early stoppage?

Because he didn't take enough damage for it to be a proper stoppage.

There needs to be enough damage taken for a fight to be properly stopped. Anything else is just a spin from this new generation of massive pussies.

Do people like this guy genuinely feel like he did something smart?

I mean, he posts a gif, and thinks he did something cool... Completely negating the shots Conor landed.. Which were beautiful slip counters. Something no 'real' boxers were able to do, aside from zab.

And the fight was weeks ago. Move on.
What, you Conor fans trolled this site for months prior to that fight so you deserve being trolled at least the same amount of time! So:
fuckyou.gif

Plenty of fighters get tired (admittedly, not after three rounds of light sparring) and still have the will to keep fighting back and the composure to to properly defend themselves. Canelo Alvarez was under far more intense pressure, from a far more devastating puncher than a brittle handed 150 pounder and was clearly tired, yet you never saw him repeatedly stumbling and wobbling around the ring.

So either Conor quit in refusing to defend himself/fight back or he was in such a badly concussed state as a result of the brain trauma he suffered that night that he didn't know where he was.

Plenty of fighters get tired (admittedly, not after three rounds of light sparring) and still have the will to keep fighting back and the composure to to properly defend themselves. Canelo Alvarez was under far more intense pressure, from a far more devastating puncher than a brittle handed 150 pounder and was clearly tired, yet you never saw him repeatedly stumbling and wobbling around the ring.

So either Conor quit in refusing to defend himself/fight back or he was in such a badly concussed state as a result of the brain trauma he suffered that night that he didn't know where he was.

Very much agreed. Looked like a bit of both actually.

You don't know what you're talking about. Stumbling multiple times after getting punched, panic wrestling and complete lack of offense or defense are signs of damage, not fatigue. I've seen thousands of fighters getting very very tired and they don't start stumbling all over the place after being punched.

You're just taking Conor's word for it, but if it was Floyd getting punched in the face and wobbling like a drunk i guarantee you that you wouldn't be disputing the stoppage.

The ref's job is to look after the fighter. How do you identify if a fighter is hurt? You have to go by visual signs. Conor gave all the signs of being hurt. If you aren't able to defend yourself, the fight is going to be stopped. It's as simple as that. Did you see Conor defending himself? I didn't. I saw him with his guard down stumbling and getting punched in the face while doing nothing about it. Why do you think it was an early stoppage?

Well it's his 1st boxing match against one of the best ever. lol

You don't know what you're talking about. Stumbling multiple times after getting punched, panic wrestling and complete lack of offense or defense are signs of damage, not fatigue. I've seen thousands of fighters getting very very tired and they don't start stumbling all over the place after being punched.

You're just taking Conor's word for it, but if it was Floyd getting punched in the face and wobbling like a drunk i guarantee you that you wouldn't be disputing the stoppage.

The ref's job is to look after the fighter. How do you identify if a fighter is hurt? You have to go by visual signs. Conor gave all the signs of being hurt. If you aren't able to defend yourself, the fight is going to be stopped. It's as simple as that. Did you see Conor defending himself? I didn't. I saw him with his guard down stumbling and getting punched in the face while doing nothing about it. Why do you think it was an early stoppage?

I know exactly what i'm talking about and what is said is the cold hard truth.

No question he was hurt. I've also seen countless fighters get tired, and they don't forget how to defend themselves and stumble around the ring like a drunk bum, ever. Conor was hurt, beaten down, concussed. It would have been fun to see PillowFists McGregory properly laid out, but objectively it was a good stoppage by the ref.

Back