Conor hard core fans were expecting this...

Notice how thats from round 7

And then in the very next round Conor makes the adjustment and goes Lomachenko on that ass

2eogw0n.gif

That's from round 8

Your gif just makes my gif look even better. It makes Conor look even way more impressive. Conor was the real super computer downloading data, making reads and MAKING ADJUSTMENTS (when fresh) within rounds
Loool you idiot
Floyd knew exactly what was coming hence the elbow in conors face
Conor didnt hit floyd clean one time in that collision
Just one grazing shot deflected by floyd

Gtfoh with that delusional bs

Good one , mommy help ya out with that retort ? I actually just posted some truth the only ones with a problem with it are butt hurt Conor nuthuggers .

Oh sick burn dude, you're so funny. You should write material for Amy Schumer. Maybe you should consult your psychologist as to why "butt hurting" people on a karate forum is your life goal.

Loool you idiot
Floyd knew exactly what was coming hence the elbow in conors face
Conor didnt hit floyd clean one time in that collision
Just one grazing shot deflected by floyd

Gtfoh with that delusional bs
This exposes how you know nothing about anything. Typical Conor hating noob

Conor's pivot forces Floyd to turn to Conor. Conor has the positioning advantage - and the advantage in being able to get there first as Floyd turns to face him then punch. Instead of Conor who can just meet him with a punch.

Floyd's cross face elbow may have been an attempt to "jam" Conor up

..cross face elbows like that are ILLEGAL....If the ref wasn't a corrupt asshole in Floyd's pocket Floyd would've been warned or taken a point right there..

BUT Floyd extending his elbow out is what allows Conor to come over the top of his lead hand with the right hook and then smash the left through his guard.

Conor countered Floyd's attempted "jam" with a right hook over it

However as I said earlier it would've been much more effective for Conor to swing a right hook to the body off his pivot as Floyd turned in to face him, boom collision to the body...especially since Floyd's body was exposed due to the extending of his elbow/lead hand

That gif was rendered poorly and is missing frames though ..Watch it during the actual fight ...that right hook bounces off Floyd's head cleanly and the left does sneak in and snap Floyd's head....you can even see toward the end of the gif that Conor's left does make clear impact with Floyd's chin. Pay attention to it. Its at the end.

And regardless your pathetic newbish trollish response does nothing to dispute the fact that Conor tried a pivot toward Floyd's right side that didn't work out in round 7, and that in the very next round Conor makes the adjustment to swing around to Floyd's blind spot toward his lead hand (the other way) forcing Floyd to turn into his right hook left straight

Oh sick burn dude, you're so funny. You should write material for Amy Schumer. Maybe you should consult your psychologist as to why "butt hurting" people on a karate forum is your life goal.
I'm glad you're setting my life goals for me , I should be making millions in no time following your tuteledge, give it a break , Floyd picked your boy apart , get over it .

I'm glad you're setting my life goals for me , I should be making millions in no time following your tuteledge, give it a break , Floyd picked your boy apart , get over it .

My boy? I'm not related to Conor. Never even met the guy. Maybe you should consult your psychologist as to the reason you feel personally connected to people you've watched on the television.

I don't know about you, Amy Shumer is pretty good at rehashing old material herself, so you might not be all that in demand. Your psychologist may have earned a decent amount though, if he ever sorts out your sorry arse.

My boy? I'm not related to Conor. Never even met the guy. Maybe you should consult your psychologist as to the reason you feel personally connected to people you've watched on the television.

I don't know about you, Amy Shumer is pretty good at rehashing old material herself, so you might not be all that in demand. Your psychologist may have earned a decent amount though, if he ever sorts out your sorry arse.
What is it with you and the whole psychologist thing? Give it a rest , stop redirecting , Floyd picked Conor apart , you disagree ? Try responding with some substance , why do you feel Conor was successful ? What makes you feel Floyd didn't pick him apart? Let's try this route .

What is it with you and the whole psychologist thing? Give it a rest , stop redirecting , Floyd picked Conor apart , you disagree ? Try responding with some substance , why do you feel Conor was successful ? What makes you feel Floyd didn't pick him apart? Let's try this route .

When did I say I thought he was successful? Quite the opposite, I think it showed just how big the difference between a top boxer and a top MMA striker actually is.

When did I say I thought he was successful? Quite the opposite, I think it showed just how big the difference between a top boxer and a top MMA striker actually is.
Ok , that's good , so you and I are in agreement , so you're disputing that the topic has been beaten to death ? Because that's the only other point I made and I feel like that one was pretty accurate as well .

Ok , that's good , so you and I are in agreement , so you're disputing that the topic has been beaten to death ? Because that's the only other point I made and I feel like that one was pretty accurate as well .

I didn't really dispute that either, was simply pointing out that people still complain about fights that happened 6 years ago+. You can expect a few more years of this to be honest. All of the stuff that followed was kinda parodying your "snarky" comment.

This exposes how you know nothing about anything. Typical Conor hating noob

Conor's pivot forces Floyd to turn to Conor. Conor has the positioning advantage - and the advantage in being able to get there first as Floyd turns to face him then punch. Instead of Conor who can just meet him with a punch.

Floyd's cross face elbow may have been an attempt to "jam" Conor up

..cross face elbows like that are ILLEGAL....If the ref wasn't a corrupt asshole in Floyd's pocket Floyd would've been warned or taken a point right there..

BUT Floyd extending his elbow out is what allows Conor to come over the top of his lead hand with the right hook and then smash the left through his guard.

Conor countered Floyd's attempted "jam" with a right hook over it

However as I said earlier it would've been much more effective for Conor to swing a right hook to the body off his pivot as Floyd turned in to face him, boom collision to the body...especially since Floyd's body was exposed due to the extending of his elbow/lead hand

That gif was rendered poorly and is missing frames though ..Watch it during the actual fight ...that right hook bounces off Floyd's head cleanly and the left does sneak in and snap Floyd's head....you can even see toward the end of the gif that Conor's left does make clear impact with Floyd's chin. Pay attention to it. Its at the end.

And regardless your pathetic newbish trollish response does nothing to dispute the fact that Conor tried a pivot toward Floyd's right side that didn't work out in round 7, and that in the very next round Conor makes the adjustment to swing around to Floyd's blind spot toward his lead hand (the other way) forcing Floyd to turn into his right hook left straight
"There are frames missing" hahahs damn bro is it a conspiracy now lool

You really lost it man, you were always delusional but youve reached new levels with this fight.

Conor magical pivot lead to nothing, he didnt hit floyd clean, because floyd is always one step ahead

And corrupt refs??? Lmao
Conor did more illegal shit then floyd, all he got were a few warnings

You must be trolling bruv, someone cant be this dens

I didn't really dispute that either, was simply pointing out that people still complain about fights that happened 6 years ago+. You can expect a few more years of this to be honest. All of the stuff that followed was kinda parodying your "snarky" comment.
I prefer "witty" as opposed to "snarky" but I'll accept that it was maybe a touch of the latter.

Notice how thats from round 7

And then in the very next round Conor makes the adjustment and goes Lomachenko on that ass

2eogw0n.gif

That's from round 8

Your gif just makes my gif look even better. It makes Conor look even way more impressive. Conor was the real super computer downloading data, making reads and MAKING ADJUSTMENTS (when fresh) within rounds
Lol already gone.

Fatigue was Connies problem fighting Nate the second time and he escaped a loss there.
Soooo nope.
Did the stanky leg dance and got saved by the judge.

At least he got crazy rich though:p.

No, it was fatigue like i said 10 times now.

There's nothing different that can be said that holds any weight. I have the exact truth and i spit it fast and hard and all over your face.

Conor gassed + Early stoppage.

Floyd punches like a small child.

Why does a 40 year old, brittle handed, 150 pound malteser with eyeballs still hit significantly harder than the death touch possessing, 170 pound Irish gorilla?

After watching the match it was clear Conor wasn't even tiddled

Conor was mindlessly rambling and badly struggling to maintain any type of coherency in his post-fight interview. He sounded like the concussed man he was, hence him being medically suspended by the NSAC.

Back