Conor Hanging with Lewis Hamilton and Supermodels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye Dee, I was nice knowing yee

Sorry if it’s been posted.

Maybe they have a deal togheter, I support you and our children, and bring in large amount of money that I am willing to share with you, but give me an increased level of leeway when it comes to sex, my heart still will be with you Dee.

It doesn't change the fact that he beat all your favourite fighters, and you've been salty about it ever since.

Go join @Toner in crying about Conor every day.
No, he did not.....Khabib is my favorite. No salt here, and Khabib destroys Conor in a tilt (If he can make 55 again).

If that is offered, he ain’t turning it down. Anyone saying otherwise is lying

Don't forget this one...

76HTy7t.jpg

Firm grip there.

It's jourdan Dunn shes from London lol
That doesn't change the fact she looks exotic. Jamaican mother and of Syrian descent according to her wiki. When I think of London I think of white peoples.

Money changes everything.

Everything.
You mustnt know people with money, i know millionaires who give zero fucks about material trinkets and what have you.

Flip flop, shorts and a t shirt is normal attire away from work, heck one of them has wire holding up his number plate on his trailer park ride.dude could own 5 ferraris if he wished it but drives a beat upsoccer mom car because it has plenty of room for his fishing rods and bait in the back.

Its actually unbelievable

Lewis hamilton makes about $140m a year.
He gets paid around $38m and endorsements of $8m

He hasn't always made that much but he's been in F1 for 10 years and even in his early years would have made several million per year. He has a net worth of $175m

That doesn't change the fact she looks exotic. Jamaican mother and of Syrian descent according to her wiki. When I think of London I think of white peoples.
Have you ever been to London? I think the answer is no. <Lmaoo>

Conor all set to take over the fashion game next.

Anything he sets his mind to, he conquers.

Truly an inspiration to us all.
He really is. He dreamed fashion into reality. Chanel, D&G, August McGregor.

Is that what "fashionable" men wear these days, that Lewis outfit ? A Christmas tablecloth and a women's pearl necklace ?

{<jordan}

In the 70's maybe.

Yes, the globalists plan to make sure white people become the minority in their own countries through mass Islamic migration is coming along nicely isn't it ?

Haha London has been less than 50 % white for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back