Conor great slip

Eddie getting that title shot was odd. Lost to Cerrone, 2 split wins over Pettis and Gil, then title shot.
It wasn't that odd. At that time Khabib had been out for a while, had only beaten Horcher since his return. He was highly rated but not active, and the only other viable alternative was Ferguson who had pulled out of a fight in April 2016.

If you look at the divisional landscape, Alvarez wasn't an insane choice. Honestly RDA probably could have rested a couple more months and Ferg or Khabib could have won once more and faced him, but that just wasn't how it went down.

Head games to comp....lack of sk....?

You know he stopped Aldo in record time, and obliterated Eddie, right? The guy has his weaknesses and some of his fangirls can behave like tits, but come on Clippy!

Conor like Ronda - mostly won on intimidation alone

We've seen how shaken their opponents have been and how they lost focus.

Won't happen with Khabib

We could argue some more but let's just see what happens on fight night shall we

It wasn't that odd. At that time Khabib had been out for a while, had only beaten Horcher since his return. He was highly rated but not active, and the only other viable alternative was Ferguson who had pulled out of a fight in April 2016.

If you look at the divisional landscape, Alvarez wasn't an insane choice. Honestly RDA probably could have rested a couple more months and Ferg or Khabib could have won once more and faced him, but that just wasn't how it went down.

Yeah, you're right, I forgot about that. Maybe I should have said he was fortunate to get it.

Need a tissue, TS?

Somebody is going to get themselves in trouble one of these days thinking they can protect themselves like Floyd does with bigger boxing gloves.
That, plus it's kinda stupid to do if it's southpaw vs orthodox

Conor like Ronda - mostly won on intimidation alone

We've seen how shaken their opponents have been and how they lost focus.

Won't happen with Khabib

We could argue some more but let's just see what happens on fight night shall we
No. Let’s ARGUE!!!

Yeah, you're right, I forgot about that. Maybe I should have said he was fortunate to get it.
Oh yeah, Alvarez was lucky that LW was in a bit of a shambles and that two of the best were out for one reason or another.

I'm tired today
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!.....

Yeah OK man. We can do it another time. You shouldn’t say incendiary stuff then slink away though. Got my eye on ya...

he gave diaz the slip too

AgileHighlevelFurseal-size_restricted.gif

Gushing orgasm over something minor Conor did in a fight
No knowledge of striking technique
Pointless and poorly articulated thread

Are we sure this isn't @PROlogic ?

Conor spends too much energy fighting before the fights

head games to compensate for skill and a lack of confidence

Rhonda couldn't win the mind battle and Conor can't touch Khabib in this regards

Expect the same outcome
I've been watching MMA too long to "expect" anything! Not so long ago I expected a mf war! I got Ngannou v Lewis..

Back