Conor great slip

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Slip.gif

Pretty poor work there by Eddie. Dude was tense and jumpy.

Conor manipulated him quite easily.

Conor fights are full of these moments. Sometimes his spatial awareness is unmatched.

"Foiting Eddie will be a walk in da park. He's nuttin' but anodder gypo brawler, just wid a different accent. Fookin' oonderground booms, each and every one of dem."

Pretty poor work there by Eddie. Dude was tense and jumpy.

Conor manipulated him quite easily.

Conor spends too much energy fighting before the fights

head games to compensate for skill and a lack of confidence

Rhonda couldn't win the mind battle and Conor can't touch Khabib in this regards

Expect the same outcome

What the hell was Eddie aiming for? Those shots were nowhere near his chin.

Rhonda couldn't win the mind battle and Conor can't touch Khabib in this regards

Expect the same outcome

I don't think Conor wasted much energy at all riling Eddie up pre-fight. Conor was in Eddie's head way before they even had a fight lined up; before Eddie was even champ. There's interviews to prove this, if you'd like me to dig one up.

Khabib is talking about wanting to "change his face". I think it safe to suggest that Conor, with the bus incident alone, is solidly within his head now as well. Whether it is to his detriment or not, we will find out on fight night.

Don't be surprised if Conor blanks him.

where's the slip? he simply blocked them, no?

You not gonna show the third Punch which hit Conor right on the chin? I'm not the only one who watched the full sequence right? Also all the real ones know Eddie got lucky asf against RDA, he was losing that and was about to get worked till he closed his eyes and swung that fight altering shot. Conor would have probably blasted RDA too, but damn Eddie really wasn't even close to the #1 fighter in the division.

You not gonna show the third Punch which hit Conor right on the chin? I'm not the only one who watched the full sequence right?

I'm not sure if TS knows what slipping a punch is. I'm no expert, but if you're blocking a punch with your arm, then you're probably not slipping a punch.

Thats not a slip, its a dodge. When you slip you take your head off center while your feet are planted and you are in position to strike. Thread is trash and you're a stupid fucking hugger.

Edit - Its not even a dodge. Just a sloppy strike that didnt hit him. CHAMP CHAMP material.

Somebody is going to get themselves in trouble one of these days thinking they can protect themselves like Floyd does with bigger boxing gloves.

I'm not sure if TS knows what slipping a punch is. I'm no expert, but if you're blocking a punch with your arm, then you're probably not slipping a punch.
Beat me to it. But yeah, exactly.

When unskilled, chinny brawlers like Eddie Alvarez become UFC champions, you know the sport is in trouble.

True technicians such as TJ Dillashaw and Conor McGregor are very hard to come by in this sport

Eddie getting that title shot was odd. Lost to Cerrone, 2 split wins over Pettis and Gil, then title shot.

Expect the same outcome
Head games to comp....lack of sk....?

You know he stopped Aldo in record time, and obliterated Eddie, right? The guy has his weaknesses and some of his fangirls can behave like tits, but come on Clippy!

where's the slip? he simply blocked them, no?

came here to post this. Also while we're on this subject, it's annoying as ass when the live commentary say "Oh, good body/leg kick!" when said kick is OBVIOUSLY fucking blocked and/or checked. I mean yeah, it's still doing some damage, but since it was defended it obviously didn't do enough to be praised

I dunno just some ocd shit that grinds my gears for no reason.

Back