Conor got burned by Diaz at press conference

Conor liked that Nate could handle the trash talk and give it back. It's money in the bank for both guys. That's why he picked Nate in the first place.

Nate had the best retorts for Conor's bullshit, made him question everything lol.
Eddie had a few one liners that were OK, but his stuff was mostly cringey and terrible.
And to be honest, Floyd pretty much whooped Conor's ass at those pressers despite what people said and everything Floyd said was bad, but everything he said was also right.
Mcgregor couldn't faze him, and thus had absolutely nothing.

You can't shut the mouth of a punch drunk thug. Someone could be handing Diaz his ass in an argument and he would just keep talking because he does not understand anything.

Literally happened during the RDA fight lmao was getting his ass beat still talking shit

Nate ate him alive inside and outside the octagon.

"You train touch butt with that... dork in the park" fuckin classic hahahaha

Nate had the best retorts for Conor's bullshit, made him question everything lol.
Eddie had a few one liners that were OK, but his stuff was mostly cringey and terrible.
And to be honest, Floyd pretty much whooped Conor's ass at those pressers despite what people said and everything Floyd said was bad, but everything he said was also right.
Mcgregor couldn't faze him, and thus had absolutely nothing.

Conor did faze him.

“Dance for me, boy”

Fazed him and every SJW out there.

You can't shut the mouth of a punch drunk thug. Someone could be handing Diaz his ass in an argument and he would just keep talking because he does not understand anything.

Last time he was getting outworked he came back to win by submission.

Off of a reduced-time camp.

This sucks. I thought Diaz was smoking a blunt and his blunt accidentally touched Conors arm. That would have been hilarious.

Rogan said it best during the buikd up. Conor's Gane us to throw you off mentally but what happens when he's fighting someone just as crazy and mentally tough. You seen during the press conferences Conor was obviously flustered at certain points.

Last time he was getting outworked he came back to win by submission.

Off of a reduced-time camp.
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit I see. I was talking about shit talking and arguing not actuall fighting.

Conor did faze him.

“Dance for me, boy”

Fazed him and every SJW out there.

"Fazed" lol

tenor.gif

source.gif

wzstpxys29iz.gif

giphy.gif

x3ad8ayr6be90c4zg.jpg

conor7.gif

Tired old narrative. Nate doesn't get affected by words and he gives 1-4 word answers. Sounds like a sign of underdeveloped communication skills tbh

Back