Conor fans be like:

7.62x39

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So true. Swap Keiichi with anyone... lol

FB_IMG_1504784633587.jpg

i created this one. I got the first one from somewhere.

...except MOTOGP is like 10x harder than MMA. I was nice. Conor would have died doing 10 mph around a corner

rossi.jpg

Last edited:
I wish I had two more hands.

Just to give this thread 4 thumbs down

YRozg.gif

this is some fucked up, repugnant shit

i created this one. I got the first one from somewhere.

...except MOTOGP is like 10x harder than MMA. I was nice. Conor would have died doing 10 mph around a corner

View attachment 273231

His name's Valentino Rossi... Not Rossi valentino... hahaha

You are calling Conor fans stupid and making out you know about moto gp 'it's 10 x harder than mma' how would you know? When you don't even know the name of one of the biggest stars lol.

Anti-conor fans be like... you know that really good motorbike rider... Rossi Valentino...(lol) he would destroy conor in a race.

Conor fan- His names Valentino Rossi.

Oh the irony lol.

His name's Valentino Rossi... Not Rossi valentino... hahaha

You are calling Conor fans stupid and making out you know about moto gp 'it's 10 x harder than mma' how would you know? When you don't even know the name of one of the biggest stars lol.

Anti-conor fans be like... you know that really good motorbike rider... Rossi Valentino...(lol) he would destroy conor in a race.

Conor fan- His names Valentino Rossi.

Oh the irony lol.

it's ok.. You understood me correctly. :D I got my point across though. Nice try though.

conor-2.jpg

it's ok.. You understood me correctly. :D I got my point across though. Nice try though.

View attachment 273675

Haha fairplay mate. It's all fun and games at the end of the day.

I think alot of people forgot what forums are for, discussion and light hearted entertainment.

Some people on here take themselves too seriously. Im just here for a bit of fun.

Btw....

Fuck da maywedas ;) hahaha

Conor is a delusional comedic character. His fans are like a poor version of that, since they share all of Conor's flaws but none of his qualities.

Conor is a delusional comedic character. His fans are like a poor version of that, since they share all of Conor's flaws but none of his qualities.

But this is the guy you were a big fan of, before the Floyd fight lol

You are such a liar!

But this is the guy you were a big fan of, before the Floyd fight lol

You are such a liar!

Don't talk about shit you don't know. I'm a fan, not a fangirl. Which means i feel entertained by him and consider him a great MMA fighter, but i don't ride his dick, and in situations in which he is wrong, i have no problem pointing that out, unlike his fangirls, who are delusional and will suck his cock no matter what.

You just have a very different definition of "fan" from mine. My definition isn't "someone who rides someone else's cock no matter what". If Floyd tomorrow decided to come over MMA and started disrespecting Conor's MMA skills , saying he would choke him out in 30 seconds and shit like that, i would side with Conor and laugh at Floyd for being so delusional.

You have an hard time understanding that this is not about who am i fan of. This is about the situation. This is about this particular fight. Unlike many people, i can be a fan and still be rational, which is what i'm being. I think Conor was very disrespectful and tried to bite off more than he could chew, and i'm simply pointing that out. The situation is also hilarious so i'm having fun with it. Maybe the fact that i dislike Conor's fangirls so much might give the idea that i hate Conor. I don't. I do hate his fanbase. Bunch of uneducated monrons, most of them.

Don't talk about shit you don't know. I'm a fan, not a fangirl. Which means i feel entertained by him and consider him a great MMA fighter, but i don't ride his dick, and in situations in which he is wrong, i have no problem pointing that out, unlike his fangirls, who are delusional and will suck his cock no matter what.

You just have a very different definition of "fan" from mine. My definition isn't "someone who rides someone else's cock no matter what". If Floyd tomorrow decided to come over MMA and started disrespecting Conor's MMA skills , saying he would choke him out in 30 seconds and shit like that, i would side with Conor and laugh at Floyd for being so delusional.

You have an hard time understanding that this is not about who am i fan of. This is about the situation. This is about this particular fight. Unlike many people, i can be a fan and still be rational, which is what i'm being. I think Conor was very disrespectful and tried to bite off more than he could chew, and i'm simply pointing that out. The situation is also hilarious so i'm having fun with it. Maybe the fact that i dislike Conor's fangirls so much might give the idea that i hate Conor. I don't. I do hate his fanbase. Bunch of uneducated monrons, most of them.

{<redford}

You are like a fangirl, but the other side of the coin. Both have a creepy obsession with conor.

At least they have an excuse, they like him. People who do what you do, I just do not get it! Obsessed with someone you hate!

You are like a fangirl, but the other side of the coin. Both have a creepy obsession with conor.

At least they have an excuse, they like him. People who do what you do, I just do not get it! Obsessed with someone you hate!

You keep making the same vague, derogatory remarks, without providing any conclusive evidence that i'm this sad, obsessed hater instead of simply someone who presents valid arguments in order to discuss Conor's lack of success in the fight. You keep stuck in this idea that anyone who doesn't side with Conor is a pathetic hater. Shows your inability to see beyond your own fantasy world. At least you admitted it wasn't a low blow, after many, many, many, many, many attempts.

Whenever I see a post relating to a combat sport on Sherdog and it's author is speaking even a little bit of common sense, it blows my mind. I don't see it very often at all.

Back