Conor fans are like people who don't believe the earth is flat - stupid and arrogant

Don't be ridiculous, you can see shit we left there with a fucking telescope, unless you're saying telescopes are in on the cunning plan as well?
I don't know how some people make it through the day, I really don't.
No you can not see anything at all . Anything that is there has been sent by rocket and dropped off . You aren't gonna see a vehicle or anything they are to small . Fact is we have never left low orbit . And all these pics and videos of outer space and pics of earth we never ever see all this supposed space junk . I was watch NASA live stream of the earth from space and you never see satellite or space junk . I think they are very full of shit . Every single guy in the apollo missions were freemason even the apollo missions main head was a mason . As a matter Iif fact almost every single person ever in space has ties too the masons either they are members or there immediate family member/s were /are don't believe me look it up . But that's just a coinencedence right ?

No you can not see anything at all . Anything that is there has been sent by rocket and dropped off . You aren't gonna see a vehicle or anything they are to small . Fact is we have never left low orbit . And all these pics and videos of outer space and pics of earth we never ever see all this supposed space junk . I was watch NASA live stream of the earth from space and you never see satellite or space junk . I think they are very full of shit . Every single guy in the apollo missions were freemason even the apollo missions main head was a mason . As a matter Iif fact almost every single person ever in space has ties too the masons either they are members or there immediate family member/s were /are don't believe me look it up . But that's just a coinencedence right ?
You're either being ridiculous or you are ridiculous, one of the two.

Its amazing how flat earth theory, unsurprisingly ties hand in hand with creationism theory. No surprises here I guess..

Aristotle argued the earth was spherical in 300BC. How is it that we have moved back 2000 years+?
What's the difference in your belief in an ever changing science and religion ? Truth is science doesn't know shit at all and are always wrong and you guys regurgitate what they say like it is scripture from the bible

Don't you think Russia would know if the USA faked the moon landing? They didn't send men there but they sent these:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luna_9
"On 3 February 1966 the Luna 9 spacecraft became the first spacecraft to achieve a soft landing on the Moon, or any planetary body other than Earth, and to transmit photographic data to Earth from the surface of another planetary body."

and this rover
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunokhod_2

I think they would be capable of knowing if it's fake or not.

Obviously Russia would know if they've faked the moon landing, and Russia did know they faked the moon landing because the moon landing is obviously fake. The world is ruled by a global elite that are all in cahoots with each other.

The difference is not because of curvature, the difference is because the person can just see further. Obviously, if you're higher up you can see further, less atmospheric density etc. So to assume it's because of curvature is just presumptuous.
flatroundvision12.jpg flatroundvision22.jpg

I can confirm there's 16 hours of daylight in summer here in New Zealand which is on the outer perimeter of the so called flat earth . South Africa which is on the opposite side of the "flat earth" also gets 16 hours daylight. unless im missing something and there is infact 2 suns this fact should be enough shut them flat earthers up...oh and champ champ is p4p king get over it
What's your point in saying you can confirm 16 hours of sun in New Zealand? Does that disprove the flat Earth somehow?

What's the difference in your belief in an ever changing science and religion ? Truth is science doesn't know shit at all and are always wrong and you guys regurgitate what they say like it is scripture from the bible
Science is a journey my friend, sometimes you take a wrong turn. But thats okay, because as technology gets better, you learn from your past mistakes and each day is met with more awe, wonder and things we dont understand yet. Little by little, with the help of many generations before us , we gain insight into our story so far and how things have come to be. One thing is for certain, the more we learn the less relevant religion becomes.

People hate flat earthers yet they are the same billion people who believe in gods Angels and demons

Let's believe in heaven and hell yet let's trash people with proof of something
I am a flat Earther and agree with you and the reason I became a Christian (I used to be an atheist) was because of flat Earth. Flat Earth PROVES a creator. If we are inside of a domed world then it HAD to be created. Besides the bible even says the world is flat.

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

Genesis 1:6

“Thou hast fixed the earth immovable and firm ...”

Psalm 93:1

There are many flat Earth bible verses. This was hard for me to come to terms with at the start of my journey because I was such a hardcore atheist, but angels, demons, and most importantly God, exists.

Ferdinand Magellan proved that the earth was round in the XVI sentry with the first circumnavigation. HOW DAFUQ ARE PPL FROM THE XVI SENTRY SMARTER THAN PPL NOWADAYS? WTF. STOP WITH THIS FLAT EARTH NONSENSE

Going around a flat Earth is easy.
Flat_Earth.png

People hate flat earthers yet they are the same billion people who believe in gods Angels and demons

A lot of religious people believe it is flat and 6000yr old
Let's believe in heaven and hell yet let's trash people with proof of something

I am a flat Earther and agree with you and the reason I became a Christian (I used to be an atheist) was because of flat Earth. Flat Earth PROVES a creator. If we are inside of a domed world then it HAD to be created. Besides the bible even says the world is flat.

Genesis 1:6

Psalm 93:1

There are many flat Earth bible verses. This was hard for me to come to terms with at the start of my journey because I was such a hardcore atheist, but angels, demons, and most importantly God, exists.
R.I.P bro.

As all previous suspicion suggested, you use flat earth to justify your belief in an equally laughable entity, simply because you cannot comprehend an existence without said entity. When we are going to start taking bible verses literally, then you might as well turn this entire fucking existence into a fantasy horror movie where rape, enslavement, murder are excused because people did not believe in this entity. Lel, you creationist scum have ignored every reasonable argument thats been posted in this thread.

Tyson didn't debunk anything in the video I posted. Why do you think the Earth is a globe?

Maybe because you can go around and around and around

If earth is flat then at some point you shoudl fall into space or have to turn back
And if its flat then there must be a B side, do you have pic of the B side please ?

Maybe because you can go around and around and around

If earth is flat then at some point you shoudl fall into space or have to turn back
And if its flat then there must be a B side, do you have pic of the B side please ?
Do u have a real pic of globe earth ? All pics are cgi

Back