Conor doesn't want to fight Floyd. End of story.

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
However, for those of you who don't know why Conor is posturing (in regards to Floyd) well...it's simple.

He's STALLING.

...and there is a precedent set forth when he left 145 while people at large actually thought he would return, although like me, many of you guys called it from the start.

Obviously, the UFC created the mess (by feeding his already bloated ego) and now Conor is making them look fucking stupid.

Conor can talk shit 24/7 and cry about Floyd and the UFC and fighters that he's ducking, but...he will never BE Floyd. He can obsess until they day he dies, but he will never make hundreds of millions in a single fight.

The whole situation is all very sad really.

It just bad business for the UFC to continue enabling him.

They should unleash Maia for a title shot, and in Maia's first title defense, they should line up a fight with Conor in a winner take all purse fight. :D

In conclusion, The UFC is BETTER OFF without Ronda, just as the UFC would be BETTER OFF without Conor, as the UFC brand is being tarnished more and more and more.

Fuck the greed.

Fuck the drama.

Fuck the coddling.

Just give us GOOD FUCKING FIGHTS.

---end of rant---

You're a peasant who would shine my shoes 200 years ago

Conor wants to make millions win or lose fighting Floyd. He almost certainly won't win, but if by some miracle he does, he'd be remembered as one of the combat sport greats. And if he loses he'll never need to fight again.

End of story.

Conor wants to make millions win or lose fighting Floyd. He almost certainly won't win, but if by some miracle he does, he'd be remembered as one of the combat sport greats. And if he loses he'll never need to fight again.

End of story.

Conor vs Floyd WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

How and why have some of you guys been duped into thinking it's a possibility? O_O

How and why have some of you guys been duped into thinking it's a possibility? O_O
How have you been given privileges for starting stupid threads? Please explain your stupidity

Last edited:
How have you veen given privileges for starting stupid threads? Please explain your stupidity

I don't speak for Conor lovers, I speak for people who actually want to see awesome FIGHTS.

But if you actually think a Conor vs Floyd fight would actually happen...nothing I can say will make you wake the fuck up.

I don't think it will happen either. But Conor would certainly try if he believes it is a possibility.

I think Floyd is just trolling Conor, but if Floyd thought there'd be enough easy money in it you can bet he'd make it happen.

I don't think it will happen either. But Conor would certainly try if he believes it is a possibility.

I think Floyd is just trolling Conor, but if Floyd thought there'd be enough easy money in it you can bet he'd make it happen.

Of course Floyd would take the fight if enough $$$ was at the fore, but in reality, just imagine how much time it would take Conor to simply GAIN A BOXING GAS-TANK......... O_O

Oh, and lest we forget that Conor isn't even a good boxer in any way shape of form, but he is a good striker by MMA standards.

Of course Floyd would take the fight if enough $$$ was at the fore, but in reality, just imagine how much time it would take Conor to simply GAIN A BOXING GAS-TANK......... O_O

Oh, and lest we forget that Conor isn't even a good boxer in any way shape of form, but he is a good striker by MMA standards.[/QUOTE]
I think this may actually make the fight more likely. Floyd has shown himself to be very canny about choosing opponents. He's more likely to agree to fight Conor if he is convinced he cannot lose.

Fighting Conor does nothing for Floyds' legacy in boxing, it'd be strictly about the cash.

Oh, and lest we forget that Conor isn't even a good boxer in any way shape of form, but he is a good striker by MMA standards.
Using your lower body takes away 60% of the energy, it was the flashy kicks which made McGregor use his gas tank faster. Theres been a study and by the way fuck study because i know it personally that using lower body makes you gas faster.

Sigh, my post seems to have disappeared. Short version: Conor won't be a match for Floyd but that makes the fight more likely IMO. Floyd likes it when he is assured of victory.

Conor is pulling wool over veryones eyes. Hes not taking time of to help his ol lady. She is prego not him. She needs help with the kid after its born. Not now. And the boxing licence. All the mayweather talk. More nonsense. Khabib and tony are real threats to conor losing. Mcgregor is working on take down defence and darce defence. All this time. Just an old slight of hand trick.

connie is a big mouth clown trying to keep his name in the spotlight...

when he's ready to fight ufc again his biotch dana will bend right over fir him

---end of rant---

This is where you cucks KNOW you are being dishonest. You and others have literally cried about every fight, every step of the way, yet all of Conor's fights have been exciting and/or great fights.

The dude is super popular right now because all of his fights have delivered, even his loss was an awesome fight.

However, for those of you who don't know why Conor is posturing (in regards to Floyd) well...it's simple.

He's STALLING.

...and there is a precedent set forth when he left 145 while people at large actually thought he would return, although like me, many of you guys called it from the start.

Obviously, the UFC created the mess (by feeding his already bloated ego) and now Conor is making them look fucking stupid.

Conor can talk shit 24/7 and cry about Floyd and the UFC and fighters that he's ducking, but...he will never BE Floyd. He can obsess until they day he dies, but he will never make hundreds of millions in a single fight.

The whole situation is all very sad really.

It just bad business for the UFC to continue enabling him.

They should unleash Maia for a title shot, and in Maia's first title defense, they should line up a fight with Conor in a winner take all purse fight. :D

In conclusion, The UFC is BETTER OFF without Ronda, just as the UFC would be BETTER OFF without Conor, as the UFC brand is being tarnished more and more and more.

Fuck the greed.

Fuck the drama.

Fuck the coddling.

---end of rant---

Really? I should delete this post because it takes up half a page on the forum for like 2 paragraphs. Why was this necessary?

Last edited:

End of story.
whats in there for you ?
do we need to care about Conors future ?

This is correct, for a couple of reasons.

1) Conor cannot do this fight without the UFC co-promoting it. He can puff his chest all he wants, but within the Trump administration the Ali Act being extended to MMA is dead in the water. He has an exclusive contract with the UFC. If he tried to do this fight without them, he'd spend millions and spend the next few years in court. Floyd would disappear as soon as the lawsuit was filed. He wants nothing to do with being sued by UFC.

2) Floyd will not co-promote with the UFC, they'd take a large percentage of the profit just to allow conor to do it. Floyd wants to shop it to showtime, UFC can't do this. Once the UFC takes their cut, there wouldn't be enough money left to make it worth Floyd's while.

3) Right now, for Conor, it's perfect. The idea. Let his fans believe he'd KO a 49 - 0 best pound for pound boxer of his generation. This is where it belongs. The reality is this fight as a boxing match would not be competitive. Conor would look ridiculous, and lose badly. He knows this. He's a smart guy. he know that with 2 years amateur boxing, you dont go in and beat a guy who's been boxing his whole life, and is an undefeated legend of the sport. Come on. it's absurd. It's CM Punk in a boxing ring.

Conor is promoting this idea, to make news, stay relevant, and most importantly gain leverage to get more money from the UFC. Period.

Back