Conor disrespecting Lomachenko

This is why I fucking hate Conor McGregor, and why I'm sure many many others do as well. He is simply way too cocky and arrogant. For fucks sake, he lost to Nate Diaz.
The fuck are you talking about? He responded to Lomachenko tweeting about wanting to join Conor's camp to spar in preparation for the Floyd fight, which confused McGregor since Lomachenko's a 130lbs southpaw and has zero similarities to Floyd. Where's the arrogance?

He wanted the fame associated with Conor so he could change his bum life

Conor is like Trump in the sense that if you are nice to him, he will be nice to you. The moment you step over that line, he will let you have it.

Loma basically passive aggressively called out Conor and Conor did nothing to him. When Loma crossed that line, Conor will give it back to him.

And as a fight fan, the only fight to make is Riggy. Conor is a proponent of make the big fight when you can. This is where UFC went right when boxing went wrong and thankfully boxing is slowly correcting it (GGG Canelo, Joshua Wlad, Ward Kov). Sadly, there are just too many bodies involved in boxing and that is why it is a constant shit show getting big bouts made. If Zuffa got boxing, it may be the best thing to ever happen.

This is why I fucking hate Conor McGregor, and why I'm sure many many others do as well. He is simply way too cocky and arrogant. For fucks sake, he lost to Nate Diaz.
If you hate any stranger or public figure, that has had absolutely no real bearing on your life, you got serious problems.

whats that supposed to mean? i hate haters like you. You dont give credit to nate for defeating conor.

Nate isn't a top 5 fighter. He's at best, a very solid gatekeeper

This is no knock on Nate, he's had some good wins, but he is not an elite level fighter. He never was.

It's unfortunate Nick wasted away a lot of years, because Nick, was an elite fighter at one point.

whats that supposed to mean? i hate haters like you. You dont give credit to nate for defeating conor.
It simply means Conor is not the second coming of Jesus, as most of his followers believe him to be.

Nate is always game
He is good, but certainly not great. If he was, he would have been the 155 champ a long long time ago. Again, not a knock on Nate, simply implying Conor is not all that he is cracked up to be. IMO Ferguson and Khabib dismantle him.

Nate isn't a top 5 fighter. He's at best, a very solid gatekeeper

This is no knock on Nate, he's had some good wins, but he is not an elite level fighter. He never was.

It's unfortunate Nick wasted away a lot of years, because Nick, was an elite fighter at one point.
what do you consier cowboy? what about MJ the dude that khabib beat and everyone creamed themselves. Hes also the only fighter to ever beat conor inside the UFC.

He QUIT against Nate.

...and imagine if that standup battle with 4 oz gloves was against Floyd. O_O

what do you consier cowboy? what about MJ the dude that khabib beat and everyone creamed themselves. Hes also the only fighter to ever beat conor inside the UFC.

Cowboy is another gatekeeper. That one has been proven so many times. The only time he ever put it together in a "big" fight was vs Alvarez. Stylistically he's a bad matchup for him and he went out and got the job done. Kudos. But he's lost in every other "big" fight in his career. And for the most part, lost badly.

Nate beat MJ, solid win. Khabib beat him, solid win. I'd take Khabib's domination over him vs Nate's. The way Khabib beat him was unlike how anyone has ever beat MJ.

Again, just because Nate is a gatekeeper at LW doesn't make him a bad fighter. He's a good fighter. But lets not act like Nate is some world beater. He is another guy who has lost every big fight he's been a part of aside from Conor 1 and I guess the Cerrone one? maybe MJ b/c it was a headliner? But he's gotten starched by too many fighters at the top to be considered part of the "elite".

Last edited:
Loma would KILL Conor in a no rules fight.

Loma can fucking wrestle.

guess people don't realize that Loma used to actually wrestle and do sambo prior to taking on boxing. He could probably defend a takedown.

guess people don't realize that Loma used to actually wrestle and do sambo prior to taking on boxing. He could probably defend a takedown.
It's not the takedown, its the kicks that would be his demise

casuals have no opinions you're dismissed
Lomas leg is chopped down before ge gets anywhere near Conor. He isnt trained to anticipate kicks read the kicks and set ups. Hes not gonna take Conor down. If he did start working overConor, he eat knees to the body in the clinch.

In summation: shut your fookin mouth, men are talking

Back