Conor Diaz 3 for the interim belt...

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
The winner of Khabib Tony will take time off for injury/surgery/just because and the UFC will take the opportunity to make Conor Diaz 3 for the interim lightweight belt. You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen.

I can hear Dana now...
"The champion is out indefinitely. Conor wants to come back. He never lost the belt so he deserves to fight for a title. He wanted to finish the Diaz trilogy so that's what we're gonna do. We couldn't get a deal done with [Insert clearly more deserving fighter here]. Conor Diaz is the fight to make"

Last edited:
What I want to know, would the combined forces of Nate and Conor beat a sabertooth tiger

Nah, Conor should go to the back of the line, as a perfectly healthy, non-defending champ.

Plenty of more deserving contenders.

Please no.

The crazy part is that's not that crazy for UFC these days.

Ferguson and Khabib don't have to worry. Diaz McG 3 will be for the Interim WW belt and Cobly vs RDA will be made for the Interim Interim.

Last edited:
If Conor was as good as he claims he'd have no issue defending his belt against these so called chumps of the division. It should be easy money for him right? Handy bread or some such shit?

Nah, Conor should go to the back of the line, as a perfectly healthy, non-defending champ.

Plenty of more deserving contenders.
Who more deserving? Eddie lol conor whooped that. When Conor comes back I hope he fights the winner of tony/Khabib it’s what we all want

You're dumb.

Conor will fight the winner of Tony vs Khabib and you cats will look stupid for doubting him.

And Conor and Diaz's rivalry will not conclude over a damn Interim belt.

If Conor was as good as he claims he'd have no issue defending his belt against these so called chumps of the division. It should be easy money for him right? Handy bread or some such shit?
Diddy bread

2ccd6eb3c3dab50e89b69c6590c8a462.jpg

You're dumb.

Conor will fight the winner of Tony vs Khabib and you cats will look stupid for doubting him.

And Conor and Diaz's rivalry will not conclude over a damn Interim belt.
Your*

Remember the days when Conor would fight anyone, even on short notice? Those were great.

hell ya, lets get an interim belt for every division

ts you are brilliant

Back