Conor confirmed Floyd fanboy: follows him on social media but Floyd doesnt follow back

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Floyd really doesn't care for the guy, only used the poor guy for his own benefit. Meanwhile you got Conor following him on social media and liking his posts. {<jordan}

Oh my gosh Alan hahhahaha I bet he's devastated.

Great thread Alan.

Floyds got a big painting of Conor in his house. I think that shows Floyd is a bigger fan boy of Conors<Lmaoo>

Oh my gosh Alan hahhahaha I bet he's devastated.

Great thread Alan.
Ahh classic bubvirgin, fishing for likes by sniping threads and being the first poster on them.
Don't be so triggered little boy.

Thanks for the update on social media and who's following whom.

Ahh classic bubvirgin, fishing for likes by sniping threads and being the first poster on them.

Keep it up Alan.

One day your name might be neon like mine.

Says the dude who is totally triggered.

Wasteland after about 3 minutes hahaha.

Classic Alan thread.

Wasteland after about 3 minutes hahaha.

Classic Alan thread.
I see you're as obsessed with me as Conor is with Floyd by stalking me, im balls deep in your head virgin boy<Lmaoo>

My man Alan... you're a good poster but when it comes to Conor, you surpass the line of cringe at times. Give the man a minute please.

Conor has numerous instagram posts with Floyd in them, meanwhile Floyd hasn't even put a single picture regarding Conor on his page{<jordan}

I follow people on instagram and twitter some follow me back some don't. Theres people who follow me who i don't follow back.

I think if someone had a big fuck off painting of me on there wall that would show that they are a bigger fan than not following on twitter or instagram. Hahaha.

It's litterally the biggest compliment that Floyd Could give to Conor.

Ya that Floyd just 'used' Conor for his own enrichment and poor Conor just got duped and taken advantage of and never got anything in return.

Had only Mayweather 'followed' Conor on social media then Conor would have known it was all truly worth it.

(trolls need to up their game on this forum)

A wise man once said :
Losers focus on winners and winners focus on winning

Conor has numerous instagram posts with Floyd in them, meanwhile Floyd hasn't even put a single picture regarding Conor on his page{<jordan}
Floyd has a painting of conor at his mansion

Alan, please make another thread in the heavies.

I want to see if it lasts longer than this one.

DKoDrZMU8AA03T_.jpg

This reminds me of a conversation I heard between to 12 year old girls on the bus recently

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back