Conor concussed blabbering after the fight

ShogunsKnees

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why is this allowed? Why interview Conor after his head was punched around like a tether ball.

"The ref should have let it go to the next round I would have got my breath?"
Next round? There was like two minutes left, you were ko'd on your feet and 1 or 2 punches away from being face down ass up with snot bubbles. Ref saved your god damn life.

Last edited:
6DYnLiC.gif

Yes, it was very irresponsible of Irish Edmond Sr to have Conor embarrassing himself like that in front of the world, like Conor hadn't been embarrassed enough already. Just goes to show what a cheerleader and yes man he truly is.

He literally almost fell through the ropes on a couple occasions. But was "never rocked" LOL it was just exhaustion that had him walking like a newborn baby deer.

giphy.gif

Just a little winded guys don't mind me!

Why is this allowed? Why interview Conor after his head was punched around like a tether ball.

Next round? There was like two minutes left, you were ko'd on your feet and 1 or 2 punches away from being face down ass up with snot bubbles. Ref saved your god damn life.
I always think it's weird when they do a post fight interview with someone who just got knocked out. Most of the time they are barely comprehensible

I always think it's weird when they do a post fight interview with someone who just got knocked out. Most of the time they are barely comprehensible

And when they are coherent, everyone is surprised. The whole idea is beyond stupid, I can't imagine the idiot that came up with it without hesitating.

Gotta let Conor have his post fight excuses. That was basically "I was ineffecient with my energy" 2.0

Cause he's a stumble bum who got a big pay day for running his mouth and manipulating his dumbass fanbase.

09_860_485528718365356321473592409.3244.jpg

"I felt him tap"

"Uh.. he was tapping ur face unconscious with his fist, so what next for you?

He literally almost fell through the ropes on a couple occasions. But was "never rocked" LOL it was just exhaustion that had him walking like a newborn baby deer.

giphy.gif

Just a little winded guys don't mind me!

He only wasn't KD because of the ropes. People fail to understand this. The ropes kept him on his feet multiple times.

dude was completely fine after, stop reaching lmao.

why do you guys act like he got knocked out? dude was just exhausted and taking shots but stop acting like the stoppage wasn't weak, hell if it wasn't conor and someone you actually liked you guys would probably be calling it an early stoppage.

dude was completely fine after, stop reaching lmao.

why do you guys act like he got knocked out? dude was just exhausted and taking shots but stop acting like the stoppage wasn't weak, hell if it wasn't conor and someone you actually liked you guys would probably be calling it an early stoppage.
yCBUgvv.jpg

stoppage was a little early i wanted to see conor face down ass up.

Back