Conor clowns on Crawford and current boxing

Dude went the distance with paulie. He would have no business in a ring with crawford.

Crawford is fighting can after can. Doesn't have 1 big name on his resume unless you consider Gamboa who just lost to a bum who's 24-13 lol

I can't understand half of what he's saying.

Regardless, Floyd Mayweather will KO him in 6 rounds or less. He might use the same type of body shot that Terence Crawford used on Indongo.

He's not wrong. Boxing is a fraternity club that excludes a ton of athletic talent based on race and creed and then it's further diluted with shitty politics and a million organization and belts. Basically take one UFC division and fragment it by dividing it by four and then dilute it further by dividing it by two or three. That's boxing for you - take a top four guy and build an entire weight class around him in one of the orgs.

Boxers knows their sport are dying too. They're in the same position MMA fans were 10-15 years ago when they were arguing how "tough" their athletes were and how they would kill the athletes in boxing (and actually boxing started dying even earlier than that in Europe and Asia with K1 in the early 90s). Today it's a complete 180 role reversal because athletes naturally seek out the combat sport that allows them to be alpha irl (MMA, muay thai, bjj) and untalented betas seek out boxing and taekwondo or whatever:

Crawford is fighting can after can. Doesn't have 1 big name on his resume unless you consider Gamboa who just lost to a bum who's 24-13 lol

You should start off your post with I don't know shit about boxing but here's my opinion on Terrance Crawfords opponents.

Just stick to wmma man.

He's not wrong. Boxing is a fraternity club that excludes a ton of athletic talent based on race and creed and then it's further diluted with shitty politics and a million organization and belts. Basically take one UFC division and fragment it by dividing it by four and then dilute it further by dividing it by two or three. That's boxing for you - take a top four guy and build an entire weight class around him in one of the orgs.

Boxers knows their sport are dying too. They're in the same position MMA fans were 10-15 years ago when they were arguing how "tough" their athletes were and how they would kill the athletes in boxing (and actually boxing started dying even earlier than that in Europe and Asia with K1 in the early 90s). Today it's a complete 180 role reversal because athletes naturally seek out the combat sport that allows them to be alpha irl (MMA, muay thai, bjj) and untalented betas seek out boxing and taekwondo or whatever:

oh the old boxing is dying Schmitt, yet conor had to go to boxing to make big bank. If boxing was dying, they wouldn't be able to afford anything in that multitude. Conor is an idiot , he acts like he know what's he talking about and his flat footed karate stance is going to make a difference . It's not a race card , it's a simple fact some races dominate boxing , how is that boxing in generals fault ?

oh the old boxing is dying Schmitt, yet conor had to go to boxing to make big bank. If boxing was dying, they wouldn't be able to afford anything in that multitude. Conor is an idiot , he acts like he know what's he talking about and his flat footed karate stance is going to make a difference . It's not a race card , it's a simple fact some races dominate boxing , how is that boxing in generals fault ?
Hahahaha exactly. !!! This forum is full of laughs
I have never laughed at so many posts on any forum like I have here.

Postol is a beast. Crawford made him look like a can. Postol made Matthysse quit. He's legit.

You should start off your post with I don't know shit about boxing but here's my opinion on Terrance Crawfords opponents.

Just stick to wmma man.
Except it's true.

You're from Nebraska so of course you think he's some p4p great even though he isn't.

Someone that just became undisputed at 140 pounds (When you have all the major belts at once), which has not been done in over a decade fought cans? Jesus some of you are dumb as hell.

Yep, and you have about two hundred boxers with records like 38-0, despite being complete cans. Would never happen in a setting like the UFC, or even Bellator.

Aldo was a former #1 p4p

Crawford hasn't fought anyone that is anywhere close on a p4p list
I'm so glad most of the retards hang out in this playpen of a subforum.

I don't even know where to begin....

You're referencing 2 different sports to support a vague (wrong) statement about how Bud Crawford has no notablr boxing wins, while inexplicably quoting AND dodging my question lol.

What notable BOXING wins does conor have?

Back