Conor certainly won't trash talk about Khabib's god

its kinda like how you can fighter bash cm punk on sherdog but not fedor.
one is an actual fighter, and one of the GOATs, the other....

truth-hurts.jpg

I'm pretty sure all the Abrahamic religions have the same god.
This. Its hilarious how they disperse into sub beliefs and argue with eachother. Theyre all the god of abraham. The fighting comes from which deranged psychopath who claimed he was his prophet was actually legitimate. At least the jews dont think he existed yet

When did he talk shit about any religion?

"I'm kewl with all the gods", "Gods recognize gods"

Saying he singled out and made fun of a religion with those statements is a leap.

for fucks sake dude. go fucking fap to it and leave it alone. ur fucking sherdog cancer today dude. just stop. literally every kalabeeb thread u post this.
I would like your post, but I got yellows for posting a baby money kissing his own balls once, and this kid is spamming the forum with this Number One Bull Дерьмо !

no, not really. That's such a blatant misunderstanding of how it works that it's insane.

Abraham is mentioned in all their texts as a prophet of their god, and it's the same Abraham so unless there are 3 creators of the universe using the one prophet it's the same god. Hence the theological term the abrahamic religions.

I will worship Conor as my God if he talks shit about allah and his shine-boy mo whatshisface.

Abraham is mentioned in all their texts as a prophet of their god, and it's the same Abraham so unless there are 3 creators of the universe using the one prophet it's the same god. Hence the theological term the abrahamic religions.

Yes but its an oversimplification of the issue.

Even though they have the same prophets and etc, it doesn't change the fact that the way each god is DEFINED are very different. They act differently throughout each book and have varying philosophies.

He can teach those stone throwing, camel jockeys a thing or two... The religion of "peace" might threaten to cut his head off though.. Is the Republic of Ireland accepting refugees? Does Khabib have any child brides?

Yes but its an oversimplification of the issue.

Even though they have the same prophets and etc, it doesn't change the fact that the way each god is DEFINED are very different. They act differently throughout each book and have varying philosophies.

Yeah, but the inconsistencies arise from subjective interpretation of the worshiper the texts themselves are quite clear. It's the same Abraham who was the messenger of "God". I stated it was the same god, not the same way of worshiping it.

Although all 3 interpretations are more than likely wrong it's a moot point anyway.

LOL what? Who said being white sucks? More sher-fools talking damn garbage.

It just sucks being oppressed all the time. I mean of Woodley and Joe Rogan only one of them gets called a racist all the time. And its totally Joe Rogan.

Set my people free!

Back