Conor certainly won't trash talk about Khabib's god

its a shame because he can talk shit about jesus as much as he wants

but if he mentions allah the media will turn against him immediately

its kinda like how you can fighter bash cm punk on sherdog but not fedor.

I wouldn't put it above Conor but I highly recommend he keep Allah off limits for his own sake.

The Religion of Peace has been known to do some awful things to blasphemers.

It's not worth it.

its kinda like how you can fighter bash cm punk on sherdog but not fedor.
kinda how like all Rogan has to do is say fried chicken and he's called racist for days yet Woodley and Angela Hill call people white hopes and whatnot without any repercussions.

lmao who gives a shit? The only time I remember conor talking about religion was the 196 presser where he said him and Jesus were cool

Yep. There will be mass protests across britain calling on his death and the death of ireland. Islamic scum

kinda how like all Rogan has to do is say fried chicken and he's called racist for days yet Woodley and Angela Hill call people white hopes and whatnot without any repercussions.

damn being white sucks, im so oppressed. Nobody ever calls that woodley guy racist.

Religion of peace haha fuck religion especially islam. They came late and started causing the most shit when religion should already be irrelevant and decomissioned. Worthless shit

Sherdoggers have always been conflicted over khabib.

One one hand they hate conor and love to gargle on Khabib's nut sack because they are Russophile cucks, but on the other they love to shit on muslims... Oh what a dilemma.

I wouldn't put it above Conor but I highly recommend he keep Allah off limits for his own sake.

The Religion of Peace has been known to do some awful things to blasphemers.

It's not worth it.
no way he's shitting on allah

you can talk a bunch of shit about mcgregor, but not that he's dumb

Back