Conor be crazy to do rematch right away

I would love Conor vs Gaetche, amazing matchup I haven't even thought of :eek:

I don't even think a rematch would sell very well. Every question has been answered about Khabib being able to close the distance, taking Conor's punches etc and Conor's can't even sell the fight with cocky trash talk this time cause it wasn't even competitive and nobody will even take it seriously.

Why not?the ufc might as well use their matchmaking genius to end Their biggest stars career now just like they did to Cody’s By letting the stupid fighter dictate what’s what

Conor spends all his vitality and energy drinking, doing who knows what else and promoting himself outside the ring. He needs to re-center himself and stop doing so many things at one time, if he ever wants to be a serious contender at LW or above again.

Do you think Conor's ego will ever allow him to be Co main to Khabib's main event status? Or do you think Khabib's ego as a champ now would allow him to be co main to Conor? It will never happen. Besides, Conor will sell on his own and I'd be surprised if Khabib doesn't sell well on his own now after the eagle jump that was seen all over the world. So UFC would wanna cash them out seperately unless they are fighting each other.

Agreed but we can wish...

Back