Conor and PEDS

Conor is in a camp full of losers and yes men, and he refuses to run. Nobody is pushing him in sparring and he doesnt do proper cardio training so hes always gonna gas out like a bitch
Could be true, just like we dont have a clue why some camps have a lot of winners/champions and some rely on a lone star.

MMA fighters today avoid "Draconian" training regimes. Nowadays a bunch of know it all softies substituting hard work for smart work and that just some lazy shit

The human body is an efficiently lazy running machine, do not allow it to be is all.
They'd rather do gimmicky shit than what's tried and true

To TS: Gassing isn't an indication that a fighter is free of PEDs. When Overeem was Ubereem, he had the same problem with cardio.

As a matter of fact, some PEDs such as Trenbolone, a strength and muscle building PED, has a reputation for worsening an athlete's endurance while it is used.

Conor is 100% on PEDs. He is protected by the UFC, so as long as he is on their side, he will never get caught. USADA is hired by the UFC, so they are not a neutral third party that is beyond corruption.

Lance Armstrong is a perfect example of a high profile athlete getting away with PED usage, as long as he is a protected multi-million-dollar investment.

Are you telling me PED's dont increase cardio? See, everyone can put in 8 hours training a day, but its how much you can put in those 8 hours that actually matters. Someone on PED's is going to be able to put in more than some one doing it naturally.
EPO is supposed to boost in 10-20% your V02 max, which is significant but if your cardio sucks it won't do much. Conor lacks an aerobic base that top athletes do

To TS: Gassing isn't an indication that a fighter is free of PEDs. When Overeem was Ubereem, he had the same problem with cardio.

As a matter of fact, some PEDs such as Trenbolone, a strength and muscle building PED, has a reputation for worsening an athlete's endurance while it is used.

Conor is 100% on PEDs. He is protected by the UFC, so as long as he is on their side, he will never get caught. USADA is hired by the UFC, so they are not a neutral third party that is beyond corruption.

Lance Armstrong is a perfect example of a high profile athlete getting away with PED usage, as long as he is a protected multi-million-dollar investment.

Gassing isnt the sole indication of someone free of drugs, but that gives u an idea.

Ubereem used to be a totally different fighter. The guy used to walk down opponents with his guard on, now we see him running away from exchanges,trying to guard his cardio. Anyone who has trained know how taxing bobbing,weaving and guarding is over keeping distance.

Conor could be on someshit, but I've not seen any red flags yet.

EPO is supposed to boost in 10-20% your V02 max, which is significant but if your cardio sucks it won't do much. Conor lacks an aerobic base that top athletes do
Thats the thing, no one knows what enhances what.

I don't know, the way he nearly burst into tears when Diaz said he was on steroids made me go, "Hmmmmm". Homie was triggered

nate-diaz-conor-mcgregor-ufc-196.jpg

lol

Both him and floyd were each tested 13x by usada for the their fight...conor is not on any steroids....simple...neither is floyd...

What absolute bullshit.
Conor gasses out because he's not on PEDs, seriously, how dumb is this thread.

He gasses out because he doesn't train properly. That's it. It's nothing to do with PEDS.

Randy Coutoure always said he knew when people were using peds, because they always run out of gas. Obviously,the peds have changed and the fighters and are experts, but using peds doesn't give you better cardio, other than insulin and epo. I always thought Conor was using. What would happen if Dana and Novitski caught Conor taking an injection? What would happen? Do you think they would bust their cash cow? Nobody will catch Conor, till Dana has some kind argument and decides to show Conor who is boss. Wandy.Silva was banned from the ufc for not giving a blood sample on his way to the airport. Dana always says he is the "king of Las Vegas", and what he says, is the all up to him,unless these new guys stop illegal activities

Randy Coutoure always said he knew when people were using peds, because they always run out of gas. Obviously,the peds have changed and the fighters and are experts, but using peds doesn't give you better cardio, other than insulin and epo. I always thought Conor was using. What would happen if Dana and Novitski caught Conor taking an injection? What would happen? Do you think they would bust their cash cow? Nobody will catch Conor, till Dana has some kind argument and decides to show Conor who is boss. Wandy.Silva was banned from the ufc for not giving a blood sample on his way to the airport. Dana always says he is the "king of Las Vegas", and what he says, is the all up to him,unless these new guys stop illegal activities
Good analysis, but if we are going the illumaniti route, Conor wouldn't have ever made it this big. The guy basically demanded shares of UFC.

Someone gets it

Basically everyone is on steroids and what we are left with is our imagination.
I'm tired of explaining it people seem to don't get it people seriously think conor cuts weight without roids his physique doesn't seem natural obvious gyno symptoms his back a huge give away some say his shoulders are a giveaway also but I think it's his back and quads that just doesn't seem natural also I still don't get how guys cut so much weight then the next day super jacked what I think conor and yoel does is inject testosterone to the natural highest levels

These are probably the two most used tags recently in the UFC. Its sad how we've come to doubt all the legends of our sports and started to make excuses for their cheating.

I realize people are doing it to keep up with the game, but where do you draw the line? This is why I've been always against PED use.

I truly believe there are a few fighters left who haven't been close to a PED till this day.

I feel Conor is one of them, seeing him gas after 6 rounds, when supposedly he has been training his hardest for the last year and a half was funny(after Diaz 1). That actually made me realize how far away natural cardio is from an enhanced one.

I'll give any of them the benefit of the doubt until theyfail a test. Then they're dead to me.

Are you telling me PED's dont increase cardio? See, everyone can put in 8 hours training a day, but its how much you can put in those 8 hours that actually matters. Someone on PED's is going to be able to put in more than some one doing it naturally.
Peds aren’t going to improve your cardio if you aren’t training properly. Overeem, Lombard, Vitor, all caught using, all have as cardio

Peds aren’t going to improve your cardio if you aren’t training properly. Overeem, Lombard, Vitor, all caught using, all have as cardio

PED's help you recover. So inadvertently atleast it helps cardio.

Anyone training MMA knows how taxing it is on the body. Some days it is hard to get out of the bed, imagine we introduced a magic pill/injection into the body then.

Those three mentioned without the PEDs would never have had the career they enjoyed.

Back