Conor and Khabib ,clever move by Conor

Conor is still the lineal champ

and his reputation takes a massive hit, regardless of whether he was stripped of the promotional belt or not.

His belt was likely only stripped because khabib having It makes for a better storyline and promotion.

Trying to argue he has nothing to lose here Is perhaps one of the dumbest narratives I've seen.
so he is the champ because you said so.
go and check the official UFC site to see who the current champ is and think once again what is dumb

yeah, we are lucky to have clever members like you here to save this forum.
Definitely doesn't hurt having people who have experience, fight iq, with some level of of objectivity and the ability to think.

This forum Is certainly not being saved by extremely biased haters regurgitating their keyboard warrior, casual level analysis like yourself

The way you think Is painful to read

As I said getting beaten down on your own canvas logo will be an indelible image that will destroy his brand.

Just think of the meme potential.
this will happen but the important thing is to make noise and he already did it

so he is the champ because you said so.
go and check the official UFC site to see who the current champ is and think once again what is dumb
Learn what the lineal champ even means child and also find some reading comprehension.

yeah, we are lucky to have clever members like you here to save this forum.

@MescalineDreams is one of the more cerebral posters on SD
I'm not going to scroll to see WTF you two are arguing over, but he is a rare member that adds to this place without being a nitwit immature troll.

Definitely doesn't hurt having people who have experience, fight iq, with some level of of objectivity and the ability to think.

This forum Is certainly not being saved by extremely biased haters regurgitating their keyboard warrior, casual level analysis like yourself

The way you think Is painful to read
what makes you think that I am a keyboard worrior ?
I am sharing my opinion about the upcoming fight without insulting anyone

by the way, leave it to others to say how clever you are and dont give us hidden messages by saying people with low IQ.
by saying so you claim to have high IQ.
just saying

Learn what the lineal champ even means child and also find some reading comprehension.
I know very well what it means but you have difficulties to understand that you cant fight the ( stripped ) champ when he is refusing to defend.
yes, maybe hard for you to hear but Conor is stripped for not defending
this must be easy for you to understand with your IQ level

@MescalineDreams is one of the more cerebral posters on SD
I'm not going to scroll to see WTF you two are arguing over, but he is a rare member that adds to this place without being a nitwit immature troll.
200w_d.gif

So.......just throw all his belts out then?

It's weird that he even has them. Matt Hughes once said you only got a belt of your own after your first title defence, I guess that changed at some point.

It's weird that he even has them. Matt Hughes once said you only got a belt of your own after your first title defence, I guess that changed at some point.
There was an article about Mighty Mouse only having one belt with all his wind lol

Khabib's striking is trash.

He will wake up with a flashlight in his face.

There was an article about Mighty Mouse only having one belt with all his wind lol

Yeah I remember that too, they stopped giving new ones after every defence but that has changed to and they ended up giving him the rest of his belts

Certainly doesn't hurt to have whiskey promotion to fall back on if he loses. Conor is literally one of the smartest fighters ever. He's approaching mogul status with his business decisions.

Mogul?
<36>

Conor fans are such dumb sheeps, it’s amazing.

Conor had the best opportunity to promote his whisky ,
for Conor ,that presser was all about his whisky and his Dady Dana made him a good favour.
no one knew his whisky brand and now millions know and it seems that Dana's support will continue.

Khabib will humiliate Conor, lets not pretend that it is a close fight.
Sure they are all fighters and there is a small chance for Conor to land that left and in case he wins it will be a win win situation for him. even with a loss,his brand name will be known by more people.
he comes with 2 belts to the presser and none of them are on the line because they mean just shit. it is embarrassing to bring 2 stripped belts to the table.

coming to the presser ; lets also not forget that Khabib cant speak very well English. at least Khabib tries to explain himself. I am sure he didnt even understand most of what Conor said with his Irish accent.

Anyway,get ready for the humiliation Conor fan boys.
as Khabib said , Conor came to promote and Khabib will be there to change his face.
it's KHABIB TIME
6 fights with prime advertising space and free worldwide promotion. No coincidence he debuted his whiskey days prior to the press conference. So if Conor loses they just do diaz 3 again and pull huge numbers.

Win or lose Conor draws. Loud mouthed exciting fighter with a hell of a highlight reel.

Conor had the best opportunity to promote his whisky ,
for Conor ,that presser was all about his whisky and his Dady Dana made him a good favour.
no one knew his whisky brand and now millions know and it seems that Dana's support will continue.
Only problem is, 99% of Conair fans aren’t old enough to drink yet!
conorfan1.jpg

Back