Conor and Khabib ,clever move by Conor

legedema

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Conor had the best opportunity to promote his whisky ,
for Conor ,that presser was all about his whisky and his Dady Dana made him a good favour.
no one knew his whisky brand and now millions know and it seems that Dana's support will continue.

Khabib will humiliate Conor, lets not pretend that it is a close fight.
Sure they are all fighters and there is a small chance for Conor to land that left and in case he wins it will be a win win situation for him. even with a loss,his brand name will be known by more people.
he comes with 2 belts to the presser and none of them are on the line because they mean just shit. it is embarrassing to bring 2 stripped belts to the table.

coming to the presser ; lets also not forget that Khabib cant speak very well English. at least Khabib tries to explain himself. I am sure he didnt even understand most of what Conor said with his Irish accent.

Anyway,get ready for the humiliation Conor fan boys.
as Khabib said , Conor came to promote and Khabib will be there to change his face.
it's KHABIB TIME

for Conor ,that presser was all about his whisky and his Dady Dana made him a good favour.
no one knew his whisky brand and now millions know and it seems that Dana's support will continue.

Sure they are all fighters and there is a small chance for Conor to land that left and in case he wins it will be a win win situation for him. even with a loss,his brand name will be known by more people.
he comes with 2 belts to the presser and none of them are on the line because they mean just shit. it is embarrassing to bring 2 stripped belts to the table.

coming to the presser ; lets also not forget that Khabib cant speak very well English. at least Khabib tries to explain himself. I am sure he didnt even understand most of what Conor said with his Irish accent.

as Khabib said , Conor came to promote and Khabib will be there to change his face.
it's KHABIB TIME
Dont get me wrong. I agree with you 100%. However, if you really think Khabib isnt looking for a payout as much as the next guy, youre blind.

Khabib and his Dad are looking to retire early.

And now try new proper Conor mcnuggets number 1 chicken.

Like Dana White admitted Conor is the best ever even better than Ali when it comes to promoting his fight and intimidating his opponents

Conor is transitioning from fighter to promoter to business man and more power to him for being blessed to do so.

Unfortunately MMA fighting requires your full time attention or a trusted team which will allow you to focus on your training and your team to handle business, much like Floyd Mayweather and his Money Team...

do not believe Conor's lies like he is there because he loves this sport,
he was at the presser to promote his new brand.
where else he could do that ?

it's KHABIB TIME

Yeah...1 belt he KOd the #1 P4P fighter in 13 seconds and the other he destroyd the Champ in 2 rounds. Conor won those belts in the fraction of the time 1 Khabib fight takes.

Yet Khabibs #11 real estate opponent he took to a decision isnt an embarrassment?

Lol.

Yeah...1 belt he KOd the #1 P4P fighter in 13 seconds and the other he destroyd the Champ in 2 rounds. Conor won those belts in the fraction of the time 1 Khabib fight takes.

Yet Khabibs #11 real estate opponent he took to a decision isnt an embarrassment?

Lol.
and what was the reason that Khabib had to fight Al ?
you already know the answer but dont want to accept.
let me remind you ; Conor had never the intention to defend, he was afraid of loosing his belt.
he was stripped of two titles, c'mon, its a shame.
again,Conor has nothing to lose but a belt to win.

and what was the reason that Khabib had to fight Al ?
you already know the answer but dont want to accept.
let me remind you ; Conor had never the intention to defend, he was afraid of loosing his belt.
he was stripped of two titles, c'mon, its a shame.
again,Conor has nothing to lose but a belt to win.

Lol...Khabib went to the hospital trying to make the weight to fight Tony.

Gtfo...that division has done fuck all in 2 years.

Anyone else disgusted that Khabib comes to an English speaking country without learning the language first? What a bum

Khabib speaks better English than Nate Diaz. I'd bet Khabib knows what a gazelle is.

Lol...Khabib went to the hospital trying to make the weight to fight Tony.

Gtfo...that division has done fuck all in 2 years.
and they were suppose to fight for what ?
gtfo and look to your hero, he is the one who fuck the division for 2 years

Good grief the fanboy threads are getting old. At least try to post with even a minor scent of impartiality or it just looks like a Khabib/Conor fanboy post.

I believe Conor will pull out and that Khabib will face Tony. Can anyone send me a link where I can bett on Conor pulling out?

and they were suppose to fight for what ?
gtfo and look to your hero, he is the one who fuck the division for 2 years

Yeah...him not being there totally made Khabib pullout against a legit oppoment yet again.

You better hope your hero actually shows up.

Back