Conor and his stupid whiskey

promoting shit you can't even buy in stores
lol
how professional
that thing is doomed
everybody will forget about it after the fight

So I went to the liquor store earlier tonight (as usual, because I'm an alcoholic) to buy some beer and grab a bottle of his shitty whiskey but the liquor store did not have it in stock, and when I asked the manager he said he'd never heard of it. So I bought a bottle of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey instead (because I'm a raging alcoholic).

My question is to the Shergods: where exactly is this bottled horse piss distributed to and is there any kind of "store locator" for this swill or do I just keep calling liquor stores to no avail?

Is it possible that Proper 12 is just a placebo product like Manpons?

Look at this fucking charlatan:

Conor-McGregor%E2%80%99s-Proper-No-Twelve-whiskey-is-selling-so-fast-in-Tesco-Ireland-stores-that-customers-can-only-buy-two-bottles-at-a-time.jpg

How many of you have actually tasted this poison yet?
Yet you still try to buy that garbage and support a human garbage..

So I went to the liquor store earlier tonight (as usual, because I'm an alcoholic) to buy some beer and grab a bottle of his shitty whiskey but the liquor store did not have it in stock, and when I asked the manager he said he'd never heard of it. So I bought a bottle of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey instead (because I'm a raging alcoholic).

My question is to the Shergods: where exactly is this bottled horse piss distributed to and is there any kind of "store locator" for this swill or do I just keep calling liquor stores to no avail?

Conor-McGregor%E2%80%99s-Proper-No-Twelve-whiskey-is-selling-so-fast-in-Tesco-Ireland-stores-that-customers-can-only-buy-two-bottles-at-a-time.jpg

I prefer Jim Beam Honey to the JD one

JD Honey is a honey liqueur from the producers of JD.

Jim Beam Honey is whiskey infused with honey. And it's chuffing awesome.

Also, Khabib should produce his own Vodka. Called Bear Grappler or something. And he and Conor should have a drinking contest before the fight.

Tesco? That company that tried to expand to the US with Fresh and Easy then failed?
Once it comes to the US I might give it a try just because it’s Conor.
Does Tesco have more stores in the US?
Tesco is a shitty store. Not as bad as Wallmart though..

They can't hear you, they're in a coma

Thats sick if u can buy liquor at walmart

I wouldn't drink that shit if it was offered to me for free. The name alone is annoying, and I've heard it tastes like shit.

Last edited:
i have searched everything what the white girls pants name is or what tatoos does the other one have ... the banners or the superman shirt girl has , no god damn results :/

Not a Conor fan but I even went and checked fora bottle the other night. McG's a douche but as a damn near lifelong MMA fan it's cool to see some of these guys branch out into other shit instead of just becoming washed up has-beens after their 5 year primes. If you're buying pisswater jack daniels the PBR of whiskey then a bottle of McSwill can't be that bad. I'd mix it with some coke and watch the fights as a fan of the sport.

<{ohyeah}>
<NoneOfMy>

Chocolate L = Chuck Liddell

The one that wins looks like Joanna Jedrzejczyk, idk about the other chick.
i checked and im sure its not her... but if it wasn't a joke again thanks for your answer.

Any whiskey that you get with Coke (not the JOn Jones type) is usually not great, hence the reason it is being mixed. Ordering a Jack and Coke, Jim Beam and Coke, etc. is pretty common in the US. On the other hand people in the US usually order shots of Jameson (not with Coke).

I think Conor's team is trying to be somewhere in the middle for this original product - something that people get with Coke (or another mix) or take a shot of straight.
I drink rum and I'll only order a top shelf mix. It makes a huge difference over house liquor.

I think most places don’t have it cos it was rushed to have it out before the presser/fight, and they didn’t have any actual distribution deals in place when they announced it.
I spoke with Virginia ABC a few days ago and they still hadn’t managed to get stock of it for the whole of Virginia, ha.

Back