Conor and his stupid whiskey

Ts is so hard up for conors whiskey eh.. Drinking it not good enough, kid uses it for lube

I just think it's funny that everybody from the US are shitting on Proper 12, but are all drinking Jack Daniels. I don't know how Proper 12 tastes and it might be shit, but Jack Daniels might be the worst of all. I thought JD was only bought by 21 year old "jocks" because they think the bottle looks cool, but it seems I was wrong.
Agreed. Fuck that shit is nasty.

So I went to the liquor store earlier tonight (as usual, because I'm an alcoholic) to buy some beer and grab a bottle of his shitty whiskey but the liquor store did not have it in stock, and when I asked the manager he said he'd never heard of it. So I bought a bottle of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey instead (because I'm a raging alcoholic).

My question is to the Shergods: where exactly is this bottled horse piss distributed to and is there any kind of "store locator" for this swill or do I just keep calling liquor stores to no avail?

Is it possible that Proper 12 is just a placebo product like Manpons?

Look at this fucking charlatan:

Conor-McGregor%E2%80%99s-Proper-No-Twelve-whiskey-is-selling-so-fast-in-Tesco-Ireland-stores-that-customers-can-only-buy-two-bottles-at-a-time.jpg

How many of you have actually tasted this poison yet?
I saw a huge stack of it at Walmart for $24.95.

So I went to the liquor store earlier tonight (as usual, because I'm an alcoholic) to buy some beer and grab a bottle of his shitty whiskey but the liquor store did not have it in stock, and when I asked the manager he said he'd never heard of it. So I bought a bottle of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey instead (because I'm a raging alcoholic).

My question is to the Shergods: where exactly is this bottled horse piss distributed to and is there any kind of "store locator" for this swill or do I just keep calling liquor stores to no avail?

Is it possible that Proper 12 is just a placebo product like Manpons?

Look at this fucking charlatan:

Conor-McGregor%E2%80%99s-Proper-No-Twelve-whiskey-is-selling-so-fast-in-Tesco-Ireland-stores-that-customers-can-only-buy-two-bottles-at-a-time.jpg

How many of you have actually tasted this poison yet?
Walmart has it for $24.95

Tesco? That company that tried to expand to the US with Fresh and Easy then failed?
Once it comes to the US I might give it a try just because it’s Conor.
Does Tesco have more stores in the US?
I don't believe so, think they're just in Europe and Asia.

I can get a bottle here for $29, but not sure its worth it.

It is the nectar of the gods my friend. Pure liquid gold.

If you’re looking for some new shit, you must try a bottle of Peg Leg burboun out of Nashville. Theres a company out of NY that ships it. Holy fuck, it’s good. The owner actually has a peg leg btw.
<mma4>

If you’re looking for some new shit, you must try a bottle of Peg Leg burboun out of Nashville. Theres a company out of NY that ships it. Holy fuck, it’s good. The owner actually has a peg leg btw.
Pics or it literally never happened

"Stupid whiskey", "shitty whiskey", "bottled horse piss", "fucking charlatan", "poison".

You clearly don't deserve any Proper 12.
Hi,how you doing neewbie

That press conference has been viewed 4 million times on UFCs youtube channel alone. In just a few days. How many more times on other platforms and highlights etc?

And his Whiskey is front and center, he keeps talking about it, holding it up for the cameras etc. That's insane exposure. A lot of new brands would kill for that kind of publicity, and I doubt it cost him anything. Plus he's already got major, major distribution.

Say what you want but the dude is going to make some serious bank off this venture. Irish Whiskey is the fastest growing spirit currently. Would not surprise me if he sells the brand in a few years for an insane amount of money. Like hundreds of millions.

I don’t know about any stupid whiskey he has but I saw his Proper 12 brand, the finest whiskey in the game, at Total Wine and More.

I don’t know about any stupid whiskey he has but I saw his Proper 12 brand, the finest whiskey in the game, at Total Wine and More.
Did you expect to find it at Tiffany & co.?

I just think it's funny that everybody from the US are shitting on Proper 12, but are all drinking Jack Daniels. I don't know how Proper 12 tastes and it might be shit, but Jack Daniels might be the worst of all. I thought JD was only bought by 21 year old "jocks" because they think the bottle looks cool, but it seems I was wrong.
Any whiskey that you get with Coke (not the JOn Jones type) is usually not great, hence the reason it is being mixed. Ordering a Jack and Coke, Jim Beam and Coke, etc. is pretty common in the US. On the other hand people in the US usually order shots of Jameson (not with Coke).

I think Conor's team is trying to be somewhere in the middle for this original product - something that people get with Coke (or another mix) or take a shot of straight.

It's not a popular whiskey. Most likely has very limited distrubution. Most liquor stores, unless the big chains like Total Wine wont bother carrying it if there is no demand because the owners have to buy it to stock it.

Sure

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180922-223223_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180922-223223_Samsung Internet.jpg
    751.4 KB · Views: 6
guys can someone tell me what is this mma fighter called?

Back