Conor and his history of bad knees, is this still an issue?

He rarely kicks anymore after that Holloway fight. I think it's still an issue for him that or he is just nervous about reinjuring it

Are you retarded? McLiar said he tore 80% of his ACL. Do you think he could be cleared to fight if this is real? Do you think he was silly enough to fight with a serious injury?

You don't have to run to improve your cardio. This is just an excuse made by his nuthuggers. McGregor's cardio just sucks even he uses the most expensive "supplements" Tour de France cyclists use
Hmmm

Hmm. Maybe it’s because he didn’t tell anybody about his injury because he didn’t want the fight to be cancelled. It’s a very bad idea to do this because it can cause the injury to become much worse, but many fighters likely do this. Cain used to do it all the time and now he’s fucked up. He would get injured and continue training and fight with a bunch of problems. In the first JDS fight, he had a fucked up ACL (needed cortisone shot or something just to compete that night), an elbow injury (needed bone scraped down after the fight) and was just coming off of surgery for a torn rotator cuff he suffered in the Lesnar fight, so he had a pretty long layoff.

Lots of people fight with bad injuries and Cain used to do it pretty often and not tell anybody (not tell the commission or anybody outside of his gym), so Conor doing the same would not be surprising. There could be quite a few other reasons why Conor would choose not to reveal the injury to anybody and decide to fight with it. One of those reasons could be because many Irish fans spend thousands just to see him fight and for him to pull out would be a HUGE let down for them because they lost a lot of money because of it.

It’s also because Conor makes a lot of money and has to do so much media obligations, to do it more than once for the same person is f’n frustrating so no surprise he was never interested in wasting his time giving Aldo, Mr. I rarely show up to fight, an immediate rematch. Conor fights through his injuries sometimes. It’s a VERY bad thing to do, but he has still done it once or twice. There is no reason for him to have ever lied about an injury. Maybe you’re a Conor hater though, so you’ll just shit on him no matter what anyway because that’s what you all do. It’s like you’re all the same f’n person.

Think before you post.
Lol all Conor thinks about is money and his public image, of course he would lie/overexaggerate about an injury to seem tougher and more impressive. You can't seem to think straight with his balls in your mouth.

Ive torn my left acl twice, two full knee recons and i can run fine. Full speed twisting and turning is an issue but jogging and running is never an issue.

Lol all Conor thinks about is money and his public image, of course he would lie/overexaggerate about an injury to seem tougher and more impressive. You can't seem to think straight with his balls in your mouth.

Conor haters truly are pathetic. Loser.

Isn't dc missing over half his acl in one knee and is waiting to retire to get it fixed? Also mousassi fought litifi with a totally torn acl. Sick bastard was gonna fight gus with the injury til Gus had to pullout from s cut

~DaViD~

Not a Conor hater at all, I just don't gargle his balls to the point of you so I can see some of his shit is fake as hell.

Nah you’re just dumb and somehow can’t understand that a fighter can just not tell anybody about their injuries and still fight. I bet if your favourite fighter said the same thing you’d be like “YEAH! It’s obviously true!” but Conor says it and he’s a liar, right? All good when the guy you like says it though. MMA fans.. worst of the worst. Most uneducated fan base on the planet.

Nah you’re just dumb and somehow can’t understand that a fighter can just not tell anybody about their injuries and still fight. I bet if your favourite fighter said the same thing you’d be like “YEAH! It’s obviously true!” but Conor says it and he’s a liar, right? All good when the guy you like says it though. MMA fans.. worst of the worst. Most uneducated fan base on the planet.
Ok princess

He doesn't have a history of bad knees; He tore his ACL once and has long since recovered from it. And despite what some claim, yes, you can be the same again even after an injury like this, that's what surgery and recovery is for.

You don't have to run to improve your cardio. This is just an excuse made by his nuthuggers. McGregor's cardio just sucks even he uses the most expensive "supplements" Tour de France cyclists use
Conor has shitty cardio, like Tour de France guys...

I've got bad knees (judo, karate).
ACL and MCL have been torn.
They are always a problem.
If you want to be a martial artist, you will accumulate injuries. They will always linger.
That's the price.
If you're active you're going to get injuries no matter what as you age and wear and tear take their toll

Never mind if you're an elite combat athlete. Other fighters deal with it why is it with conor their is always this BS and Hyperbole about what he has gone through.

Knees are weird.

I've never torn mine (that I know of), but if I run more than a couple of miles it will flare up and ache. Yet, I can do 100's of burpees per week and it's not an issue.

Back