Conor already lost to a Russian...with a 5-4 record

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
and he’s trying to bash Khabib like he fought and beat nobodies

Bro be unique. Put that you are from Ireland, and make an anti-Conor thread.

Khabib beats nobodies. Clowner loses to unranked fighters.
<{1-15}>

And khabib was Russian sambo champ with a 12-0 mma record against cans and was still fighting 0-0 debuting guys. Dagestani Daddy getting that record nice and padded.

giphy.gif

Good point TS. Better to beat nobodies than to lose to them..

1330118296sitenkov.jpg

Last edited:
Its hilarious how big of a hypocrite he is. If you listen carefully it's like he's talking about himself when he criticizes others. Typical egomaniac.

Fun fact - I saw Artemij Sitenkov flying armbar JoJo Calderwood's ex-boyfriend.

I finally was able to make it all the way through the press conference and I am hoping Conor was drunk because he looked drunk, if he wasn't then he has totally lost his fucking marbles.
That nonsense was not good for the sport, I am not sure what that was other than a pack of lies told by Conor, he knows damn well he had a posse with him at the bus and Khabib had one guy
yet he keeps saying Khabib has a posse. I am hoping he meant when Artem was alone and Khabib confronted him with a bunch of guys if not Floyd fucked his squash up because he
was acting like a werewolf or some shit. If a person had rabies in the movies that is how they would act.

And khabib was Russian sambo champ with a 12-0 mma record against cans and was still fighting 0-0 debuting guys. Dagestani Daddy getting that record nice and padded.
Conor lost while trying to get his record padded. Many fighters do, but not Khabib.

Conor lost while trying to get his record padded. Many fighters do, but not Khabib.
What? His last loss prior to Diaz was his 6th mma fight ever to Duffy who ended up being a UFC calibre fighter. Also Conor didn't have high level fight experience in a similar sport (sambo).

The fuck you talking about?

What? His last loss prior to Diaz was his 6th mma fight ever to Duffy who ended up being a UFC calibre fighter. Also Conor didn't have high level fight experience in a similar sport (sambo).

The fuck you talking about?
LOL UFC caliber fighter. The same UFC that has CM Punk in their roster.

Back